User avatar

sokool15

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cupid: a Revelation

    This was kind of a weird thought - what would happen to your perspective when you'd watched couple after couple get together (with your love-arrows in their hearts) only to ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cupid: a Revelation

    Moved to Romantic Fiction... please check it out! :)

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I am Mentally Ill

    Um... wow. That's all I can say. Well, okay, maybe not all. I also have a question: is this based on a true story? It really has that feel to ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meeeee <3

    Hey! Awesome to meet you. I'm MademoiselleKool, but you can just call me Kool if you want. Or Sarah, which is my name. I saw your very nice, tactful yet ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I've Had You Before

    Wow - that was great. I loved the overall tone of the piece, and the dialogue was very realistic. I really liked the quiet strength (cheesy phrase, but it fits) ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, older. Yay for me! The person below me knows what the capital of Bulgeria is.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Actually...I unintentionally, through writing Orson, gave him a quirk where he phrases questions as sentences. That is, it's a question but he inflects it like a sentence. I understand - ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Well - the one major thing I noticed in this chapter (besides its awesomeness) was that Orson's speaking style seems to have veered towards colloquial. He was always very honest ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    “I don’t understand,” said Corseley after some length. “Do you now?” said Orson, smiling at the politician. Should be: "Don't you now?" because Orson is convirming what Corseley said, so ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Broken Glass

    Hey there! Overall, I thought this was a good story - well written, engaging, smooth, flowing style, and easy to read. I also really like your character - the reader ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Book and its Cover

    May seem a bit cliche at the very beginning, but please keep reading! I like to think that I'm a little off the beaten track with this one. I got ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Chapter One

    Hahahaha - does "BHM" stand for Big High Master? Or am I waaay off? :P Sorry, I couldn't help it - just when I saw BHM I immediately thought of ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 3

    Okay, my first question (to be asked in a very irritated tone) is... why on EARTH haven't you continued this? You're just getting to the good part! While it's true ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About Bickazer

    YO! Haven't checked this out yet - Welcome. Good to know all about you. :P Pm is ON THE WAY! :D (yeah, call me random, but I just felt like ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Zenith Cycle: Zenith--Prologue

    *Sigh sigh sob sob* That was so sad! Excellently written, of course, but saaaad. :( Only one thing I didn't like (other than what everybody else pointed out already): Brit's ...

    Aug 29, 2008


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero