User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 20

    *removed*

    Sep 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Straight As a Rainbow, Chapter 1

    Well, what can I say? Your writing style itself is very good...smooth, easy to read, and mostly grammatically correct. I can't say much for the plot, though. If this is ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

    Hum...well. Hum. :) Let's just say...I wouldn't write anything like that myself, but if it's necessary for your story...different strokes for different folks, I guess. One thing I think you ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

    Hum...well. Hum. :) Let's just say...I wouldn't write anything like that myself, but if it's necessary for your story...different strokes for different folks, I guess. One thing I think you ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My Strongest Feelings

    Oh, great. Just wonderful. Again, I really, really liked this piece. A wonderful job in characterizing everybody, really delving into your own thoughts. My mother had heard me get up ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 16 part 1

    Hmmm, okay, well like I said, I've already read this, so I just skimmed through. “Do you remember those beams of light we shot at each other?” he nodded once ...

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER FOURTEEN AND FIFTEEN

    Good job, good job! I loved this. One problem I have throuh your whole that apparently we don't have enough connection with the characters to remember who they are. The ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 very good, and SO C.S. Lewis. Good job.

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pegasus Princess

    I found it! A link to Snoink's awesome dialogue page. Check out Snoink's other suggestions as well...they're always helpful. Check that out, my friend, and you will 'be one happy ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • General Articles Re: My Strongest Feelings

    Wow, I liked this! You have some really, really great descriptions in there. I can't really identify, because my family has been camping and hiking ever since I was a ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pegasus Princess

    Hmmm...okay, I'll tell you right up front that I didn't read the whole thing. You have a lot of spelling, grammatical and punctuation issues, and I don't have time for ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9/10 HILARIOUS! lol...*goes off chuckling*

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    Writergirl, thank you for critiquing my story...I just wanted to tell you that yes, this is short for a chapter, but it's the second half of chapter 19, you see. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    *removed*

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING CHAPTER TEN - and eleven?

    The messenger fled, wisely believing that Anull would have little hesitation taking out his frustrations on the poor messenger . Anull slammed a fist down onto the arm of his ...

    Sep 12, 2007


A memorandum isn't written to inform the receiver, but to protect the writer.
— Dean Acheson