User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer ch 7

    “I wonder,” She said icily, “does anybody really love you?” oooh...ouch. :) That's gotta hurt. "I wonder," she said Lower-case 'S' and you'll be fine. Wow... a great chapter, once ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan le Fey paced the secluded room in the top of her tower, that looked out over her land. Her castle was placed just where she liked it - in ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who's The Best YWS Character?

    A guy named Fred who cares about 'his dress' and talks about it constantly. Who could not vote for him?

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Advertize your website!

    Cool! I shall take advantage immediately.

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: International Talk Like a PIRATE Day!

    Hardee hardee har... I found this last year...can I be the Talk Like a Distinguished English Soldier Fighting the Pirates? It's much more natural. Let me give the pirate thing ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot DT

    Um...question. When is Arthur going to come in? Because a lot of Morgan's movement and excitement etc comes from what Arthur does, because her life is pretty much based on ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Jenna: How old is Arthur, and what is his rank at this point? Are we going with the legend where Merlin raises Arthur, or what? Name: Morgan le Fey Class: ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Musings in a Cemetery Rewrite

    One never knows what could happen in a graveyard. Ever since I was young, I remember frequenting the local graveyard nearly every day. Sometimes with my father or my mother, ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A Different Day

    I loved the first paragraph, and the last paragraph, but that's about all I could read. I'm sorry, but I can only agree with previous critiquer. It's very hard to ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rewrite of Born of the Stars

    All right, gyr, great job again! :) hmmm...the four of us have a bond? The four being...Sharr Kavan, Mitra, Lativichia and...whoever the other one was. Cool. All right, sweetness. I ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: June 14th

    Oh, wow. That was really good! Um, yeah, not a lot of helpful criticism here - look at what the other people said! heh heh. So yeah. Well, I guess ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    Er...dare I say 0/10? lol, just because I don't get it. Explain it to me and I'll be happy to revisit and give it a higher rating.

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: What's that? That's who? Yup! That's thing two!!

    Heh, Dr. Suess, right? (is that how you spell it?) Well, if I can't make any awful puns about hurricanes, maybe I'll just end up calling you Thing Two. I ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unknown Story Chap. 16 part 2

    His body went cold during the night even though he was effectively wrapped in a thick blanket. He glanced at the mountains, darkly looming over him. He suddenly wasn’t as ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 20

    Thank, sunshine, for all your great tips! Heh, yes, Brad's name. His real name is Bradken, but his friends horten it to Brad...does that make it any better? I just ...

    Sep 17, 2007


The DEPTH of emotions involved in cabbage farming...
— Snoink