User avatar

sokool15

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Sector 83; Rapunzel Malfunction

    Just an idea...should I follow through on it or is it lame? Let me know what you think, and whether or not it's worth continuing. Critiques, as always, immensely welcome! ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan paused, hesitating. She had done six experiments with the spell, three of them successful. She had transformed herself into a large white dove and soared over the plains, surveying ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain, Chapter 10

    EDIT: Rated 'R' for language, yes? Well, I may not be a 'good' critiquer but I'll do what I can. :P Your one major problem that I could see is ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: When Writers are no Longer Needed (Chapter one part one)

    Hey, Heather! What's up? So here I am...perhaps my hyperactive conscience will finally be alleviated. I'll critique it as I go, so if something I say makes even less sense ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Knocks and runs or hides in whatever order*

    Cheerio, friend! Welcome ever-so to the YWS!!! We're all a crazy bunch of lunatics here, but we have OODLES of fun (whether it's because of or in spite of our ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Greetings and salutations, good friend Warlock. What is this Worlds of Warcraft whatever you people have been talking about? Is it something I should look into or something to be ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Lik Ari, I have a serious problem with nicknames, so tell us what to call you or be Helton forever! Helton isn't so bad, actually, as it reminds me of ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hello, TicTacToe. Hee hee...you're going to have a lot of nicknames around here, I can already see. Welcome to the site! We have fun times here, and we'll all here ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan looked at the doves, twenty-one of them, separated into seven groups of three. She hadn't washed in twenty-one days, but the discomfort of her greasy hair and filthy skin ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

    The J’engar were awkward on their steeds, unused to riding any beast at all, but they managed because they must. Tense errors. You're talking in past tense here, "they managed" ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 21

    *removed*

    Sep 20, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rock. Paper. Scissors.

    Wow. I really, really enjoyed this piece. Brilliant! Really. I loved the way you began with the childish game, escalated very quickly (and with an admirable lack of info-dumping, bravo) ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot DT

    Is there a certain rule or something about when to post? Like, is there a cycle - where everybody has to post before you post again? Just curiosity and for ...

    Sep 20, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 pretty good...are you speaking of specific poetry hear, or just poetry in general? :P

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    6/10 all this 'as I lay dying' is getting redundant! But pretty cool nevertheless.

    Sep 19, 2007


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne