User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    I'm trying to make my welcome shorter than your introduction. Ready? Welcome to site. Pm if have trouble. Just kidding...welcome, welcome! Have you finished any novels yet? mostly short stories, ...

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    110/10 because I like pigs! Birds of a feather, as they say...tee hee. :P

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan launched herself up into the air, weaving from side to side as she tried to adjust to her new size. Nobody was paying attention to her, so she flew ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 22

    *removed*

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for banning Royalty.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for using 'as I lay dying' for ALL of his sigs.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Whisky on a Sunday: Year 1

    I really liked auspicious beginning, to be sure. I do think that the therapist was perhaps slightly too impatient? I mean, he would have set aside a window of time ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    Lol, 8/10...fits well with your custom title! Mine is an abstract picture of my brother, and I need to know if anyone can even tell what it is, or if ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for representing pirates as ducks in avatar.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: How To Make Your Own Official Poll

    How could you even post a poll like this? Of COURSE it's Pat Buchanan! When is it ever NOT?

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan shook her head at the scene of chaos in front of her. It had been a foolish decision for her to come here. And why was she in the ...

    Sep 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Staring out at the freezing rain that whipped across the grey northern landscape, Morgan scowled in frustration. "My twentieth birthday, and I'm still languishing in this gloomy place." She shook ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Staring out at the freezing rain that whipped across the grey northern landscape, Morgan scowled in frustration. "My twentieth birthday, and I'm still languishing in this gloomy place." She shook ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    I'm sorry if what I said came across to you in the wrong way...I didn't mean that you should write out a laundry list for your character. I feel a ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    This was very good! I was amused, intrigued and wanted to read more. The images of smiling dolphins faded and Fee looked away from the waves that, to her, were ...

    Sep 24, 2007


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl