User avatar

sokool15

  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo 2007 about?

    Title: Sunsweep (VERY temporary) Genre: drama? Is there a dramatic fiction? Summary: MC (unnamed as yet) is attending a college, getting her doctorate in vocal music, when she is mauled ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan darted into the forest, searching for the little bird. Stupid Fawkes, stupid Merlin, stupid Ryder, stupid everyone. I'm the only one in the whole forest who was sane, Morgan ...

    Oct 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan cursed as she watched the bird fly away. Now some flighty forest sprite would be the first one to see it. Merlin had raised an interesting point, Morgan thought, ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    "Stay away from that bird or I'll crush it," Morgan warned fiercely. The woman froze as still as the bird Morgan was holding in place, and Morgan relaxed. Now what? ...

    Oct 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan raced forward through the trees, using her increased awareness to dodge the swift, on-coming branches before they scratched her. She stopped abruptly as she crashed out of the woods ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot DT

    OOOPS. Sorry, I was confused. I just posted and had Morgan running into the forest - searching for Arthur, who is looking for the letter that Senna apparently has, and ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Morgan crouched warily just outside the kitchen door, watching as Ryder and the little squire boy hurried past. They were leaving the castle in a hurry, apparently. Morgan scowled fiercely ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then you suddenly start to dislike grapes so you can't eat them anyway.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but then the most wonderful thing happens and cancels out the evil thing.

    Oct 12, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    wish, Cade? I wish I was myself only better.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: hey guys, im looking for some stories.

    So all you're here for is getting short stories? I'm not exactly sure what the rules are for this, but it seems like the Welcome forum wouldn't be a good ...

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not knowing that J.R.R. Tolkien is the one who said "not all who wander are lost" !!!

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot DT

    Yeah, I could have Morgan be snooping around, find out about the she goes to try to find it. I like the idea of Arthur reading it. Somebody should work ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    "Pardon?" the boy asked in disbelief. Ah. Lady Morgan sighed and leaned away from the boy, who was obviously uncomfortable with her flirtation. Apparently Lady Claire knew all about the ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Camelot

    Would this young lad make a good ally inside the castle? Morgan had to find out what his position was...and why he had come to Lady Claire's chamber. "What brings ...

    Oct 5, 2007


Mudwesterner
— BlueAfrica