User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadow Wing

    Wow. That story took a very sudden turn from normal to abnormal! Frankly, perhaps a little too sudden. There's no forewarning, and then suddenly they're getting attacked by strange winged ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Three

    Well, there was a slight problem again in this chapter with your 'he-him' 'she-hers' etc. Names have a purpose, you know. So...just go through the story yourself, concentrating on how ...

    Oct 26, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Two

    Very good, VERY much better than the last chapter! Getting started is always the hardest part. A nice job getting Elizabeth's creepy feelings without making us think that she's an ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Is anyone here a humanitarian?

    Most important issue to be discussed? Definitely whether Pat Buchanan does, or has at any time, or will in the future...exist. Because nobody seems to know who the heck he ...

    Oct 25, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Second chance

    NOTE: My school assignment...second choice. If you have time, you coudl also look at the first one and say which one you like better! But it's okay if you don't ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids in Training

    Well, I read your novel...skimmed through it, really. it's good as it is, but the writing style is a little immature. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to get ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Dumbledore = Gay

    Well, it seems to me...seeing as the books are written for children, and all...that it might be bad to actually go into all that and accentuate the gayness. I mean, ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter One

    The boy nodded and swiftly left the room, leaving the manila folder with the man. He didn’t take long and when he returned he had a boy with him, the ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter One

    Oooohhh. *is holding breath* Vampire stalker...BWAHAHAHAAAAA (evil laugh) *hem* er...yes. I have to tell you, I don't usually go for vampire stories...because of the fact that the concept of vampires ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hands That Only Use Fingers for Writing (and nothing else)

    Er...hem...rated 'R' for language and slight mature themes, right? I think the f-word warrants that. I liked this a lot! Very original, I loved how the entire story was based ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eep...er....hello?

    Hello, hello! Please, no need for shyness here. We're all fairly decent human beings (although some have shown alarming tendencies towards vampirism) and as long as you're perfect, even the ...

    Oct 23, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    Lol, more cowbell. 9/10. The second one...8/10. Clever, and so true. I also like your avatar...makes me want to dance.

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 23

    *removed*

    Oct 21, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Nobody Beats the 11-10

    Yay! Thanks so much for critiquing, you guys. The problem is, it was supposed to be a one-page play, which was why there was so little description. I hadn't thought ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Scripts Re: Nobody Beats the 11-10

    Nobody Beats the 11-10 (Annie is holding a piece of paper, looking down at it and smiling slightly.) Annie: Full credit again! (Frederick walks up holding a similar piece of ...

    Oct 16, 2007


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster