User avatar

sokool15

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Wild Shane McGraw

    A/N. Lol..wrote this at about midnight last night, so that explains the bizarre weirdness. It takes place in the U.S., and if you don't know at least a tiny bit ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Nine

    Okay, good chapter! Good! And believe me, you don't have to wait to post your other chapters...I don't think I could bear the tension! If this was a book I'd ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen

    When I had fell. I agree with the others, but just wanted to point out that your grammar isn't correct here...when I had fell? Read it out loud and perhaps ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Rain: Chapter 11

    Wow, okay...person above me pretty much covered everything. That's one heck of a critique! Pretty much a good chapter. I do like the first person a lot - it's much ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Under the Mountain-Chapter 2, Section 3

    Cool, it's all good...the only problem I can find with it is that the first two paragraphs were a little bit of an info dump and there wasn't a lot ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • NovMo Archives Re: I'm so mad!

    Lucky me, I went to bed at tenthirty with no intention of ever waking up. I figure I'll just put in my hours of writing at a reasonable time and ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Eight

    All right, awesome! I love the way you're developing this story (although i am wondering how a romance will blossom here - everybody hates everybody else!) and you're doing much ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Blue King ~ Chapters Thirty-two and Thirty-three

    Awwww...don't take out chapter 32, it's SO sweet! Sorry I've lost touch with this story for a while...homework overwhelms me at the moment. On the other hand, I'm rather glad ...

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 24

    *removed*

    Nov 1, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Seven

    *wild scream* I wrote a hugely wonderful critique, and then my computer ate it! ACK!!! :cry: :evil: *deep breath* okay, let's try this again. :x David caught the girl before ...

    Oct 30, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Critiquing Etiquette?

    It seems as if people should think about that before they even submit their stories...if they don't want to be critiqued, why do they submit them in the first place? ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Six

    Ooohhh. truly creepy. NOooo! Just because I'm the only one interested doesn't mean you should deprive me of hte pleasure of reading it! And one person's opinion is better than ...

    Oct 29, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Five

    He studied the place where he had called home for several centuries. Lol, that sentence made me giggle! IF he's so weak and needs to feed so badly, why in ...

    Oct 28, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rushing Water

    Yes, it really needs to be longer...right now I don't believe it's even one page. I've read books with very short chapters, but they're always at least more than one ...

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Four

    Awww....*blushes and giggles* I feel recognized. :wink: Do you know the rules for dialogue punctuation? Since I don't want to waste a bunch of space and time typing them out ...

    Oct 27, 2007


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)