User avatar

sokool15

  • Welcome Mat Re: New Kid on the Block

    there a story behind the name 'Nariel,' or is it just your name? If so, it's a really cool name! Welcome to the site, by the way. I must admit ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New To The Site!

    A-HA!!! You're one of the OLD people! I'm entitled to make jokes about age because my 10-year-old sister has often been mistaken for my daughter. :P Anyway, welcome every-so-much to ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    Garret sighed and straightened his only slightly torn and faded suit, stepping into the brightly lit ballroom. People were already on the dance floor, rocking out to some strange song ...

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy slowly opened her eyes and started at the sight that greeted her. She was staring up at the bottom of some guy's face - on top of which there ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    KITTY!!!! HOW ARE YOU??? It's been so long! How's life? *hem* Anyway, down to business. ************************** Garret broke through the edge of the woods. He was worried. The little matchgirl ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    Garret strode through the forest, axe slung over one shoulder. He was whistling a merry tune through his teeth, long legs covering the distance with ease. "What-ho, what ho!" Garret ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    I think the person who first started the post is supposed to begin the story... Name: Garrett (remember that story about the woodcutter with the three sons: two smart, nice, ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Yay! I'm so glad to see this old thread revived. A toast to old friends! *drags Nancy Nimbleheimer back out of the closet* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nancy straightened abruptly, all traces of ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Salubrious Snowfall pt 2

    Chapter Two Jack woke the next morning to find his walk neatly shoveled again. He saw the woman's footprints leading up to his truck and cursed as he remembered that ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Salubrious Snowfall

    Thanks for the great comments you guys! Appreciated as always. The coat was not meant to be a big plot thing...it's supposed to belong to the woman who's shoveling. I ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Salubrious Snowfall

    Something I wrote at one o'clock last night...fun. Jack sat inside his small coffee-shop, sighing contentedly as he sipped his scalding hot cocoa and watching the steady fall of rain ...

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Eleven and Twelve

    I'll be back to give a full crit later, but for now...exciting! Until tomorrow...I'll be back.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letter scene

    Some of it seems a bit awkward to me. I was having trouble transitionining between the reading and writing of the letter, with a lot of repetitions and stuff. Help, ...

    Nov 8, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: For When They Cry

    Hey, Emily? Or are you the oracle? Or Emily and the Oracle? Anyway, thanks for the pm. Here I am! Okay, nasty critique first, then I'll praise and gush later, ...

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter Ten

    She knew very well what he was, a bastard. Lol, that was truly funny. I'm really sorry, but I don't have time for a full, line to line critique as ...

    Nov 6, 2007


And then, as if written by the hand of a bad novelist, an incredible thing happened.
— Bartimaeus of Uruk