User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 25

    *removed*

    Dec 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy frowned. "I don't play basketball. Do you?" Everyone turned to look where Nancy was talking too and jumped as they saw another girl, glowering in the shadows. She was ...

    Dec 19, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HELP!!!

    Wow, I can't believe it was just a quote, and I thought it was a poem! That weird outhouse person must have twisted it a little 'upon' instead of 'on' ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: HELP!!!

    Today when my family was out, deep in the woods, getting a Christmas tree, one of us had to go to the bathroom. There was a small outhouse sitting randomly ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy grinned widely at the someone startled girl. "I know what you're thinking," she said, eyes sparkling wickedly. "What," said Kayla sarcastically, shoving the notepad back into her pocket. "You ...

    Dec 18, 2007
  • OOC Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People DISCUSSION

    Hey, peoples! Thanks so much for deciding to be in my storybook. This is a place to discuss the various plot nuances with people, maybe give a little bit of ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy grinned and shrugged. "Just Codie, having fun again. Dumb old Codie, always playing with her funny-thing illusion playbits." Nancy shook her head, frowning. She always fell into that strange, ...

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    ARgh! I'm so behind...we should get a discussion group going for updates!

    Dec 17, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Thirteen and Fourteen

    Hey, pretty good! I really don't have any new critiques with this chapter. Just that one sentence problem that I see consistently throughout all your chapters...it's like you're not sure ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 3/6

    Please rate 'R' for language and mature themes! Sorrow to sound like I'm nagging, but it's really important, especially with younger kids on the site!

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Other Re: Seniors!

    Well, I'm a Senior, dears, and believe me, it's not all it's made out to be! You're still a teenager, and you still have wildly sporadic bursts of hormones. :wink: ...

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy shook her head. So had Lassie actually been a human? "Cayman, am I crazy?" she asked abruptly. Her train of thought had been upset by that music, that piercing ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Eleven and Twelve

    Lol, Chaotic, I just went to your profile. "Life was so simple when boys had cooties..." LOVE IT!!! *ehem* Yes, well, here I am, once again. It's nice to be ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Mixed-up fairly tales

    Garret watched in dismay as his matchgirl was led away by another woman, over to the prince. His matchgirl - he still didn't know her name - and the prince ...

    Dec 13, 2007
  • Romantic Novels Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 2/6

    I would suggest rated 'R' for language and mature content. I read stuff rated pg-13, but I wouldn't read this story. No offense, the writing was great, but I don't ...

    Dec 13, 2007


Light griefs are loquacious, but the great are dumb.
— Seneca