User avatar

sokool15

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Raven (much edited)

    Hey there! I really loved this piece. It wasn't flawless, as the person above me pointed out, but it was still very engaging, kept your interest to the very end, ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Flames of Injustice

    Oh my goodness, Angel, that was so sad! Was it about the witch hunts in Massechusetts, or was it just a fiction type thing? Either way, a brilliant work. But ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait

    Thank you all so much for INCREDIBLY helpful critiques. I think I'll keep on posting my new material, but add another chapter at the beginning that would keep investigating the ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 1

    Hey there! First of all, I just have to say that this is written a little bit like a science project or something. DON'T put slashes between your words to ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: It's Never Over (chapter 2)

    Here I am again! Ignore my other post, this is the real one. :) Well, maybe it's just me, but this really wasn't that confusing. Sure, I don't know all ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Never Over

    Hey, thanks for the PM! I've been taking a vacation from this site for awhile, so I'm still trying to find my sea legs again, so to speak. A very ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait

    If readers could answer these helpful questions in a critique, I'd be eternally grateful! 1. Is it too long for just one chapter/post? 2. Did I introduce the dragon too ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: It's Never Over (chapter 2)

    This looks really good, but where is chapter one??? Pm me a link (if there is one) and I'll read it. I realize you said you wanted us to be ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Oh Brother...

    Hey there! First of all, I was a little confused - I thought it was a little too quick. You didn't develop Sam's character at all. The only thing we ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 26

    *removed*

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy blinked up at the worried face of the headmaster looming over her. What had happened? She couldn't remember. "I'm sorry, I think this is my fault." His deep voice ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy ran forward, kneeling down beside the girl. She waved her hand in front of her face...nothing. The eyes were blank and staring. Nancy straightened and turned to run and ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Everyone in the group was a little subdued as they faced the calming, slightly amused purple gaze of the headmaster. "Ladies, I'm so sorry to break this up, but the ...

    Dec 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: School of Crazy and Weird People

    Nancy yawned as she watched the hectic, abnormal ball game going on. This was dumb. Something exciting needed to happen soon. She watched as Codie threw an illusion around the ...

    Dec 21, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Mercenary Wings 25

    Thanks for the great critiques, you lot! I love you all! I'll edit as soon as I ever can. It's so nice to be back...or have I said that before? ...

    Dec 20, 2007


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)