User avatar

sokool15

  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 11

    Hellooooo! Sorry it took me so shamefully long. I got finished with a test and got out early from classes, so I decided to spend my free time with YOU! ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Truth about Lies (working title)

    Sincerely hoping you can help me on this one. It will eventually get more romantic, which is why I posted it here, but this is the general idea: Eve Warden ...

    Nov 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--3. Tyler

    Don't give up hope! I'm going to review this as soon as I ever can... I've read it and I liked it, but I'll give you a more detailed critique ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Bick, sorry dude but the other critiquer is right. I looked it up a while ago and there should be a space after the ellipsis. However, just know that most ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--2. Vance

    Hey, there, Bick (still thinking about your real name. Pm soon with results) So, this was really interesting. If you were trying to create a dramatic change between Alice's voice ...

    Oct 29, 2008
  • Scripts Re: A Superman, Edward Cullen & the Hulk spoof thing.

    How could you do this? How could you defile the most beloved and HOT vampire of our times? And killing off Bella was unforgiveable, as well as irreverent. In this... ...

    Oct 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Meet Vienna

    Okay, everybody else has already critiqued the small bits. I thought there was some awkwardness but your writing style wasn't bad at all. I have one major problem with the ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    Hey there! I'm soooo glad I found this - you should have told me you'd posted it! (pm is on the way, just so you know.) First of all - ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Past. Present. Future.

    Hey there! Thanks for reading this story. It's kind of weird and came to me in the middle of the night, so there you go. It's supposed to be abstract, ...

    Oct 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Data File. 01 Comic

    hee hee... Your actual jokes are awesome and your drawings aren't bad at all - but it's unclear. You should make clear outlines between boxes and better indications of which ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr.Perfect, Chapter 4

    Hey there! Thanks for the pm - could you pm me with the next one too? I really like these stories, but when you don't post for awhile I forget ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: New Year's Eve

    Was this the story you were talking about? Anyway, here I am! Okay... I will say that the first part of this was absolutely wonderful. Amazing, practically perfect in every ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Blind Lead the Blind #2

    Hey, thanks for all the critiques! Sorry it took me so long, I just sort of forgot about this story. However, it is completely finished, so if I get comments ...

    Sep 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The White Knight

    ARGH! I hate my computer! I just typed up a big old response to this, and them my computer deleted it. :evil: Well, what I saw, abbreviated, was this: thanks ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cupid: a Revelation

    Thank you guys so much! Critiques are always welcome, even if they are only full of adoration and praise. Hey, I'm as human as the next girl and have a ...

    Sep 23, 2008


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer