User avatar

sokool15

  • Art & Photography Re: Lindt Love

    Wow - you really should send it in to Lindt! So pretty...I'm kind of curious, though, how big are they really? I've never seen one before. You guys are all ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: garden of dead gods

    Wow! These are great pictures. I especially like numbers two and three. I felt that number one was zoomed up too close...I was a little overwhelmed. Number three...she looks like ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bella's Block

    Hey, there! I really love this picture - it makes me want to go be creative! I think your glasses are really cool, too. I was cursed with unhappy glasses ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Bait #4

    Eek! I think this one's a little long...if I need to I can split it into two posts, just let me know. Questions 1. Is the switching view awkward? It's ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Romance

    Okay, so I'm speaking from a cynic's point of view here, I guess, and from the standpoint that I've never been in love, so feel free to razz me out ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 2. [Revised and Rewritten!]

    Just a couple of minor things, then I'll gush, I promise. You had a few typos: starred = stared, etc, but nothing you couldn't pick up on your own if ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 2

    Awwww, MAN!!! What do you mean, will not be continued? *murders over internet* It's a great story. I love Vikki's charecter, and I agree with other critiquers in that you ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Very nice, extremely well done! Almost as good as Dad. good = well Besides that, just look at other critiques. I'm so sucked into this story! Great work. ~MademoiselleKOol 8)

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Prologue (Edited)

    I just want to say one quick thing: "where's the keys" is wrong. Keys is plural, "where's" is singular. Where's the key or Where are the keys. Otherwise, I loved ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait #3

    Um, I haven't got any critiquing questions this time. Just tell me what you really think. I can bear it! *braces self* :) Have fun! Chapter 3 Penelope opened the ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Trails of Guardian

    Hey there! I really liked this piece, overall. I think you have a very engaging writing style that kept me reading. A couple of things: Rubbing his furry covered hands ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Flame

    I'm standing in the huge church, and excitement is rising in my veins. I've never been to Jerusalem before. The darkness surrounds me, closing me in, but I'm not scared ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Three Queens -Chapter Two

    Hmmm...well, it seemed completely unconnected to the first bit, but it was still good. I'm an opera singer, so it was really fun and interesting for me to read, because ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Three Queens

    Hey there! I realize you posted this a long time ago, but chapter two is more recent and I had to read this first anyway. The other people got most ...

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait 2

    Thanks so much all who critiqued my first chapter! This one's a little shorter, sort of an in between actions chapter to get in touch with the charecter's true thoughts ...

    Mar 27, 2008


Don't sit down and write because you're a writer; sit down and write because you have something to say. And if the sea of ideas isn't flowing, well, just tell me about your day.
— OrabellaAvenue