User avatar

sokool15

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Rider of DOOM and CHAOS!

    lol, plz rit more soon? And I thought the tense-swiching was cool, y'no? Cause it made it all cool 'n stuff. And werewolves rock, don't tak thm owt!!!!!! p.S. wtf's ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A girl named Revelation part 2

    Mmm, I'll come back with a more detailed critique later, but a couple of quick things before I retire. The plot is a little too Matrix-ish for my taste. An ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A girl named Revelation part 1

    NITPICKS "If anything goes wrong make sure that sword of yours is ready." He said, indicating to his own dagger. You don't indicate 'to' something! You just indicate it. "indicating ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait 5

    Hey, all! Thanks for your great critiques and support so far. I promise I'm going to edit, add chapters, elongate, and make it much much better - all because of ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you implying something here?

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Do you know anything about mooching off your parents as long as you can? :)

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new here too!!!

    Hey! I realize you're not exactly new anymore and you've posted quite a few topics, but...er...WELCOME ANYWAY!!! Because everone's a star, and almost everyone likes hugs. And everyone likes cookies. ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: What are reviews

    Welcome to YWS!!! Just a hint (psst, cheat alert here, don't kill me) if you're not a fast reader and don't want to read two whole posts before posting your ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Salt in my Tears - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    I'm used to such senses mother" Rebecca said flatly. senses = scenes? :) I love this...not a lot to say that I already told you in the pm. :P If ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: In the Deep Blue - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    This is really, really awesome, as always. As the previous critter said, there's not a lot to nitpick. You asked me if your charecters were far the MC is very ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Name the Character Above You

    Ryley, Curtis, Dylan? Oooohh ohoh...Cody? :) Short, energetic 24-year-old woman with short red hair and green eyes. She's really into guys, and always has a new boyfriend. She has only ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Joy Beyond Words

    Wow...this is really good! I really enjoyed your imagery, and the way you almost made the joy so JOYFUL that it was almost painful. A lot of your imagery wasn't ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    BRRIINNNGGG!!! My cell phone rang in the middle of my high school history class I was so embarrassed, the guy I liked started snickering, with brown hair and bright dreamy ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I'm not absolutely sure, but somehow I imagine that I'd be...made of brick. And built like a wall. Yeah. *sarcastically*~ Penelope Eros I'd be tall, and dark, and handsome - ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: I Need My NaNoWriMo back!

    BBB, I'M itching for a NaNoWriMo...I'm on spring vacation, and I'm working on a new novel, so inspiration to work FAST would be cool! ~MademoiselleKool P.S. Is it okay if ...

    Mar 30, 2008


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn