User avatar

sokool15

  • Fiction Discussion Re: List of taboo writing words

    Humongous. I know it's a real word and it's legitimate to use in serious writing, but I've heard it said by little children WAY too much when they're describing things..."Sarah, ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Hmph, can't figure out how to do a spoiler. No, you weren't even close, except with the height. short, black hair and dark brown eyes?

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    A happy girl who's fun to be around...appearances aren't important but I'll play into them anyway. Maybe average to tall height, dark hair, tanned skin, green eyes?

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Quest for the Heir of the Phoenix ~ Prologue

    *gasp* I absolutely adore this piece!!! Your characters are unique and your writing style is engaging and interesting. I love the fact that your main characters so far (Gaven) have ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Love is like the wind

    Hi, there! First of all I'd like to say that this piece had a really sweet, sad and simple feel to it with beautiful imagery. A perfect bit for a ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Albert's Fairy

    All he ever wanted to do was write a novel that somebody, somewhere would want to read. he pursued this dream quietly, in his basement, and it was coming along ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    Wow. I must say, because of certain...er...people in my life, I haven't been encouraged to read much fantasy - particularly in the form of werewolves and vampires. But YOU, my ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kylee and The Mermaid Kingdom

    Hmmm...I'm not sure this was exactly the place to post this - but I'm no mod, so it's not my place. However, about the post itself - it definitely sounds ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dance for Love, Chapter Two/ Revised

    Hi, there! First of all I just want to say that this is a very good idea for a story - it has a lot of potential for excellence and ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait 7

    Derik stood outside Penelope's door, hesitating. He didn't want to wake her up, but he did want to see how she was. He listened at the door for a moment ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 3.

    "Hell no!" Brad yelled, "No offense." He said to Aaron. Arron shrugged, "Non taken." Arron = Aaron Non = None Comma after "Hell" --- A pretty good chapter, in all! ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Bait 6

    Hey, thanks all so much for reading! I wanted to show what was going on back at home, but if you don't like it I'll understand. Let me know what ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    9/10 beautiful but sad. :cry:

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Are you implying that I'm being hostile? :P

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Scripts Re: La tragédie de comédie

    Lol, "hate mail!" You are a coward and you stinketh like a pig. lol! Hilarious. I do agree that you could have split it up into longer bits, but I'm ...

    Apr 5, 2008


I'll actually turning 100 soon
— Ari11