User avatar

sofi

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: God Still Loves You (1)

    i loved this. some of the images you used were amazing, i wish i could write something as good. they really seemed to capture the moment they were describing perfectly. ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Cockroaches and Condoms

    the two pieces of yours which ive read both have a lot of dialogue, and like i said about your other one i dont usually like things which are like ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Thousand Dancing Kites

    i liked this alot. i thought the fact that it was predominantly written in dialogue is what made it effective. usually im not a huge fan of things with a ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue

    i think i might just be being picky with this but in the line: 'When I was younger, I used to watch those ducks swimming on the water and ducking ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Script » General, General Re: Why The Boy Cried 'Wolf'!

    I loved your idea for this and i think it has a lot of potential. a lot of this is my personal response and opinion of your piece so obviously ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Target

    I thought this was fantastic. I loved your descriptions like (i dont know how to make it a quote): 'I hear laughs from the crowd, and I can feel my ...

    Jul 4, 2008


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina