User avatar

sofi

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hi there! Welcome to YWS!! :D It's lovely to have someone new joining us! This place is really great if you love to write. Do you write any particular genre? ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Here to Say Hi

    Hello! Well Nutty seems to have given you a pretty thorough introduction to the site :D so I'm just here to say welcome and feel free to PM me with ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: introducing...

    Hey! And welcome to YWS! I hope you like it here :D Everyone else has really covered any information you might need to know so I just thought I would ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im new

    Hello there! Just thought I'd drop by and say welcome! Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want a review or anything like that! Hope ...

    Dec 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Wow Indonesia! That's really cool, I've always wanted to go there! :D Welcome to YWS! Make sure you have a look at the rules if you haven't already but they ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* hi, hi!~

    Hello :D How do you like YWS so far? There's tonnes of stuff that you can look at besides just writing and reviewing so look around the groups and see ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is real this is me im exactly where im supposed to be..

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Make sure you look around the whole site, it's got so many additional things like groups you can join depending on your interests, book reviews ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in here

    Hello! Welcome to YWS :D I hope you like it here! Just make sure to check the rules and especially the 2:1 ratio of posts to reviews etc etc which ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie here

    Hey freakshow! How do you like YWS so far? Have you ever done any bits of writing before or is it just something that you think you might like to ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Atreeah, welcome to YWS :D I have to agree with you this is one of the coolest sites ever :D What kinds of things do you like to write? ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    hey elektrisk :D welcome to YWS :D I hope you'll enjoy it- which I'm sure you will. You're so lucky you're good at languages. I always wished I was fluent ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there loves.

    Hi macenzie! I'm glad you like it so far (I don't think there's ever been any who hasn't actually haha) I hope you're settling in ok. If you have any ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey Monarch! Welcome :D I think casey covered all the rule-type stuff so I wont bother boring you with it again. I love Disney as well haha all my friends ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm an oldie... seriously!

    Hey there Jesooz! :D How do you like YWS so far? I've been on a few other sites as well, and I really think this one is the best! I'm ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: One more new person

    Hey jones! Welcome to YWS! I just critiqued one of your pieces! It was very good. I did notice that you haven't yet critiqued any works yet, and you should ...

    Aug 24, 2008


Everything’s edible if you’re immortal.
— Feltrix