User avatar

sofi

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey im new!

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! If you like to write then you will definately love it here! It can get pretty addictive. So is there anything in particular that ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself

    Hello :D Welcome to the site. You've definatly come to the right place for help and support, you'll get loads of constructive criticism and advice. There's a group for users ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Norway?! Woah that sounds really cool. What's it like there? Welcome to the big, loveable family of YWS :D I hope you like it here, which I'm sure you will. ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there.

    Hallo there Roo :D Welcome to YWS! It's lovely to have you here :D That's great that you like journalism. Is it something that you'd like to do in the ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello! I guess everyone else covered all the rule-type stuff :D it makes us sound a bit crazy really, but we aren't that bad. Anyway, I'll just say welcome to ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hey Kemunto! To set up a blog go to the top of the page next to 'Messages' and there should be an icon which says 'Blog'. Move your mouse over ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup, fellow Writers? Newbie here. xDD

    Hi Neko! :D Welcome to YWS! It's always nice to have new additions! I hope you love it here, which I'm sure you will! Have a good look around there ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there Holly! Wow I think Storm_Bringer covered pretty much everything so I'll just say Welcome! I just know you're going to love it here, we all do! Have a ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hi there kemunto! Nice to meet you :D Woah, Africa! That's very cool. I've been to Kenya and it was amazing! :D Welcome to YWS, I hope you like it ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hello there! I think everyone else pretty much covered all the rule-type stuff soo I'll just say hello and welcome :D Hope you enjoy it here! It gets pretty addictive. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new here

    Hi pink :D Welcome to YWS! Yes that's generally what the idea is BUT you have to remember the golden rule :D For every piece of writing you post you ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konbanwa

    Hi there Amy! Ooooh Fingersmith you say? :D My Granny bought me that book over the summer but I haven't got round to reading it yet. I'll be sure to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hi there Luna! Welcome! :D You know one of the things I love about being a greeter is that it's so nice to keep meeting people who have the same ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey *wave*

    Hi Leoni! Welcome to YWS! It's always nice to have a new memeber :D So what kinds of things do you like to write? Poetry, Romance, Science fiction? Or maybe ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new :) just introducing myself :P

    I really do think Nutty is The Greeter Of All Greeters and hasnt really left me with much to say except for Welcome! haha :D I think you'll like it ...

    Dec 24, 2008


Be careful or be roadkill.
— Calvin