User avatar

sofi

  • Research Re: Evil Other Woman

    Hmmm if it was me I don't think I'd take the girl to the side to tell her but I think I would try and emphasise how close I was ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Research Re: Magic, not only in books and movies?

    Rei- exactly. I don't know i think thats one of the reasons i hate my science lessons so much because we always get told that this this and this happens ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Research Re: Magic, not only in books and movies?

    personally, i think that just because we (humans) haven't found a way to make magic doesnt mean that its not possible and that we should write it off as none-existant. ...

    Jul 13, 2008


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart