User avatar

sofi

  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I absolutly loved this book. I picked it up and couldn't put it down. It completly hooked me from the first page. I think it was the different, if slightly ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    I loved wuthering heights. i love most of the old classics like that, and i think the brontes are definatly some of the most talented authors ever. Elimear - I've ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    yeah 'My Last Duchess' is pretty disturbing, but then most of the ones we studied were if you'd ever read 'Education For Leisure' and 'Havisham' by Carol Anne Duffy or ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

    stella- ye that part of the plot was a bit weird but i still think it added to the book because the whole thing i thought was pretty strange but ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Has anybody an all time favourite poem?

    Im the same as saphire i always have too many favourites to pick but with poetry most of the ones i love are the ones we studied for gcse english ...

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

    personally i read most of my books a few times if i really like them but i think you should definatly read it again, i really liked it! it was ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

    I read How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff and i loved it. i was thinking about ordering some of her other books off amazon or something like 'Just In ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    i have to say i started reading these books and didnt like them at all, but that was about 4 years ago so since you all love them i might ...

    Jul 9, 2008


My tongue must tell the anger of my heart, or else my heart, concealing it, will break...
— Katherine, The Taming of the Shrew