User avatar

sofi

  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Hello! Hmmm well I would have to second several suggestion... How I Live Now Junk The Book Thief I loved all three! Also you could try: The Lost Art of ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Great Gatsby

    When I first read the book I have to say I didn't enjoy it at all, but it was one of our exam texts this year for AS Levels and ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I love this! Woah you are really talented! :D The only thing I would say is that I can't decide if the lips are too big or not... But it's ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    This is great! Unfortunately I can't really offer any constructive criticism as Art isn't really my area of expertise, but I can tell you that I think you're a wonderful ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Carol Anne Duffy is definitely one of my favourites. I met her recently as well because she came to my school as part of this 'Poetry Live' tour thing and ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Summer Sunshine

    This is lovely :D You've got good tone and I love the way you've done the stem and the leaves with all different greens. What did you use to do ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: "There's nothing common about a commonplace book"

    a writer for The Times so appropriately put it. It's something I've been doing for a while now. I note down anything and everything into a notebook. Passages for a ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Would a character smoking in a novel bother you?

    If that's the kind of character you want to portray then I don't think it's a problem. People should know, and especially us, as writers, that your characters feelings and ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Help!

    Hey everyone! Thanks so much for taking the time to recommend books I really appreciate it! I think I might get him 'Reach for the Sky' but I'll definatly recommend ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Help!

    It's funny you should mention that one because that's the one I was going to get him but then someone told me that he already read it :( Thank you ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Help!

    Hello! So, basically I have a friend who really likes to read and I was thinking of getting him a book for Christmas... He really likes biographies and non fiction ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's your Favorite Poem(s)?

    I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off. I love you as certain dark things are to ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Unique ways to creat names.

    I found Persea Gratissi on the back of my hair cream I thought that worked quite well :D

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Cade: I actually really liked The Other Boleyn Girl. I thought it was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot. I quite like historical stuff. I'm a bit of a ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    Haha I'm exactly the same as ProfessorRabbit with having to type things into my phone when i get an idea. I mostly just write wherever I get an idea for ...

    Aug 4, 2008


Make sure you marry someone who laughs at the same things you do.
— Holden Caulfield