-
Re: Exam Results
Hmm I wouldn't call GCSE's easy, or maye I'm just not as smart as the rest of you! I thought that they gave you a bit too much work for ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Evil, are we born with it?
And there's an infinate amount of reasons that it could arise. And it can be tiny things. Think about things like domestic violence: it happens a lot. You're always hearing ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Exam Results
Hmm it's either that or General Certificate of Standard Education. something along those lines anyways :D 5 days to go. AAHHH :(
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
6/10 I haven't heard of the first 3 but i LOOOVEE the last 2 :D This thread's getting a bit addictive haha 1. Milburn - Rudiments 2. Reel Big Fish ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Evil, are we born with it?
To be honest, I think it all depends on the person. I think that some people don't necesarily want to hurt people, they just feel very intense emotions which they ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Hmm I really like Coldplay and Blink 182 but I have to say I really hate Simple Plan. Their music is a teeny bit too depressing for me :D Anndd ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Exam Results
An A in history?! that's pretty impressive. I'm taking it next year and everyone keeps telling me hard the course is :( GCSE results come out on the 21st. well ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Ah i had to leave my computer so my post came too late... it was meant to be a reply to Sam's!ok kylan i give you... 6/10 because i love ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Ahh the decemberists! :D you should get 10/10 just for that. hmm but i haven't heard of two of them and I'm not a huge fan of number 3 sooo... ...
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Art, and its limits
There's nothing there. It's a circle, a square, and two shades of white But that's what you see. How do you know that everyone else who looks at it sees ...
Aug 8, 2008 -
Re: Bull Fighting
It's not harmless at all. The way the bulls are treated during the so called 'entertainment' it horrible. We had to do a debate on this actually when I was ...
Aug 7, 2008 -
Re: Art, and its limits
I don't think you can shove a pile of bricks down a toilet and call it art. It lacks imagination and taste. But then, that's also just your personal opinion. ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: The World Police
that does benefit US citizens in the long run because it could make us potential new allies with resources we're lacking (eg: oil). To be honest, I think America (and ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Suzanne and JabberHut!
Happy Happy Birthday! Have a great day :D sofi. xx
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Art, and its limits
I think it's the ideas behind the art that make it artwork. What inspired that artist what made them decide to do it. So many people tend to write off ...
Jul 26, 2008
