-
Re: Evil Nazis
I don't think I made my last post 100% clear and I would really like to stress that I DO NOT agree with the Nazi's policies and I DO NOT ...
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Evil Nazis
To be honest, although a lot of what Hitler did was wrong and cruel I don't necesarily thing he was an evil person. I mean he really did believe he ...
Nov 16, 2008 -
Re: Barack Obama - President Elect
Obama just rocks my socks :D And I don't even live in the US.
Nov 5, 2008 -
Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"
Angelcat: to be honest I think what you're saying is quite closed-minded. You say they don't want to talk but I think half the reason they're doing these things is ...
Sep 24, 2008 -
Re: Obama's Secret Past???
Who said he would be a bad candidate for presidency??
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Obama's Secret Past???
That's what I mean when I say it makes him more relateable : the fact that he had to raise money for law school. It also shows how dedicated he ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Sumi: You haven't heard of any of them?!!? Not even the Queen one?! I am very surprised :D You must listen! BigBadBear- You're very into musicals I see. haha me ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Obama's Secret Past???
Are you sure that's him and not just someone who looks a lot like him? If it is then I don't personally see anything wrong with it. He wasn't doing ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
No offence taken haha Hmmm I haven't heard 2, but i like the rascal flatts, I don't really like avenged sevenfold but I do like Nickleback :D 6/10 i think. ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: What do you love about writing?
You can make whatever you want happen. You can create any kind of person, any kind of situation. There are no limits. And I think it's an incredible feeling when ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: I Need Some Help!
So basically, since we moved into this new house over a year ago I've been waiting to redecorate my room and I've finally got round to it (YAY!) On one ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
oooh the Klaxons and Kings of Leon. I'm impressed :) I'd give it 9/10 because I love Maroon 5 as well :) 1. Patience - Take That 2. Everybody knows ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: No Religion In the Bar Fellas
I think there are definatly ways to politly discuss religion. If you express a genuine interest to know about someone else religion without being upfront and challenging it and listening ...
Aug 23, 2008 -
Re: Exam Results
Hmm well i guess you just need to look into it properly and in the end something will jump out at some uni that will just make you think 'this ...
Aug 21, 2008 -
Re: Exam Results
I just got my GCSE results over e-mail :D (since no-one's ever in dubai over the summer I don;t get the pleasure of going to into school to collect my ...
Aug 21, 2008
