-
Re: The "I'm Back" Thread
Hellooo again! :D I had to ban myself from this site because I had my AS Level exams and it was too distracting I was getting no revision done :D ...
Jun 11, 2009 -
Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!
It wasn't what I expected at all (but not in a bad way!) in terms of the storyline. I didn't realise it was a book before it was a film ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!
Well done! :D That really is so great you must be ecstatic! Congrats! :D
Apr 13, 2009 -
Re: March Greeter of the Month: Meep(:
Well done Meep! :D Okay, I know this is a very late post haha but I've only just seen this thread! But yes, very well done! :D
Apr 12, 2009 -
Re: 'The Dark Side of Dubai'
I found this article very interesting to read ... Dubai's a place which is in the news quite a bit these days and is advertised lots so I was interested ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Five Children Slain by Father
Stuff like this is so awful. It's so scary knowing that these things can happen. And people who you think you know so well can do them. I mean when ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Random Question
I wasn't sure where to post this but basically, I want to change the first letter of my username to a capital letter. I didn't realise I hadn't capitalized it ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Solve this history mystery
That's pretty creepy :( I had another e-mail similar to this to do with the twin towers where it says all this weird coincidental stuff then it tells you to ...
Apr 10, 2009 -
Re: Have you ever seen yourself as the Random Member?
I did the other day :D Hahaha I was sitting there thinking, my oh my who has that fantastic avatar? Oh, it's me! :D Well no I wasn't, really, but ...
Dec 29, 2008 -
Re: Purp vs Blue I
:o I didn't even know about this :cry: You just wait till next time though :D Muahahaha And well done blues who did actually know about this :D
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please
I don't think that having sex with someone is something which you should do without properly thinking about. I think that it's something which you should really consider. I don't ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
hmm Sandy blonde hair, shoulder length maybe and quite straight and really big light brown eyes :D umm quite tall and tanned? I'm sorry that's just what springs to mind ...
Dec 9, 2008 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
Hmmm I like 1,3 and 4 but I'm not a fan of Muse and I don't know the other one sooo 7/10 :D 1. September- Mariana's Trench 2. It's not ...
Dec 4, 2008 -
Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter
To be honest, I think that to do what J.K. Rowling did in Harry Potter is almost impossible to match. As people have said, it's difficult to compare the two ...
Nov 25, 2008 -
Re: Evil Nazis
We are all evil by nature. We lie, hurt others, cheat, etc. Those are minor, have smaller consequences, and take less evil intent. But mass murdering like that takes a ...
Nov 19, 2008
