User avatar

sofi

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Nazis

    We are all evil by nature. We lie, hurt others, cheat, etc. Those are minor, have smaller consequences, and take less evil intent. But mass murdering like that takes a ...

    Nov 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Nazis

    I don't think I made my last post 100% clear and I would really like to stress that I DO NOT agree with the Nazi's policies and I DO NOT ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is real this is me im exactly where im supposed to be..

    Hello there! Welcome to YWS! Make sure you look around the whole site, it's got so many additional things like groups you can join depending on your interests, book reviews ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil Nazis

    To be honest, although a lot of what Hitler did was wrong and cruel I don't necesarily thing he was an evil person. I mean he really did believe he ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 8 periods in the life. the busses

    Hello! Okay, well firstly this really should be rated for language and the like so if you could please put a rating on it :D I liked the overall concept ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Barack Obama - President Elect

    Obama just rocks my socks :D And I don't even live in the US.

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New in here

    Hello! Welcome to YWS :D I hope you like it here! Just make sure to check the rules and especially the 2:1 ratio of posts to reviews etc etc which ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Affectionately, Lovechild (1)

    I have about a hundred and one questions about this piece! One of which Aet Lindling already asked and anyway I wont ask all of them since they aren't really ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm a Newbie here

    Hey freakshow! How do you like YWS so far? Have you ever done any bits of writing before or is it just something that you think you might like to ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hey Atreeah, welcome to YWS :D I have to agree with you this is one of the coolest sites ever :D What kinds of things do you like to write? ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • General Articles Re: SAA: Sexually Abused Anonymous: A Memoir

    I really admire you for putting this story up here. I'm so so sorry for what happened to you- there's no way I can even begin to understand what it ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    hey elektrisk :D welcome to YWS :D I hope you'll enjoy it- which I'm sure you will. You're so lucky you're good at languages. I always wished I was fluent ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: CLASSIFIED

    Hey! Ok im finally getting round to reviewing this now i have my internet back properly! Alright.. This hooked me a lot more. It was interesting and made me want ...

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: "Terrorists should not be afforded media coverage"

    Angelcat: to be honest I think what you're saying is quite closed-minded. You say they don't want to talk but I think half the reason they're doing these things is ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: xx

    You had some very good use of repetition here. That's usually something that's very hard to master without it becoming monotonous and over-used but you did it exceptionally well here, ...

    Sep 8, 2008


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton