User avatar

sofi

  • Media Reviews Re: Help!

    Hello! So, basically I have a friend who really likes to read and I was thinking of getting him a book for Christmas... He really likes biographies and non fiction ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    hmm Sandy blonde hair, shoulder length maybe and quite straight and really big light brown eyes :D umm quite tall and tanned? I'm sorry that's just what springs to mind ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    With every new piece I read by you, I just love your writing more and more! The subject matter of this is so original and your ending was just perfect. ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    I got confused there-what does the two sizes too small mean? or the part about the tourqoise fifties. It doesn't make sense to me. A 'number' is like a way ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's your Favorite Poem(s)?

    I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off. I love you as certain dark things are to ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    'The Lottie Project' by Jaqueline Wilson :D Sofi.

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: [deleted]

    Love, love, love it! :D as always haha It reminded me very much of 'Before you were mine' by Carol Anne Duffy (stanza 3) and also 'Homecoming' by Simon Armitage. ...

    Dec 6, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Wished I wasn't hidden.

    Hello :D lilymoore seems to have covered most of what I was going to say in terms of what you've actually written so I'll focus more on the ideas if ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hmmm I like 1,3 and 4 but I'm not a fan of Muse and I don't know the other one sooo 7/10 :D 1. September- Mariana's Trench 2. It's not ...

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: [deleted]

    I found these very intriguing, mainly because I don't fully understand the first two- but in this case I think it can work as a positive thing. They have a ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [deleted]

    Wow...I really loved this. It seemed to me that this poem is about trying to make people into something they are not? Or trying to make yourself fit into what ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone!

    Wow Indonesia! That's really cool, I've always wanted to go there! :D Welcome to YWS! Make sure you have a look at the rules if you haven't already but they ...

    Dec 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Unique ways to creat names.

    I found Persea Gratissi on the back of my hair cream I thought that worked quite well :D

    Nov 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves* hi, hi!~

    Hello :D How do you like YWS so far? There's tonnes of stuff that you can look at besides just writing and reviewing so look around the groups and see ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Twilight vs. Harry potter

    To be honest, I think that to do what J.K. Rowling did in Harry Potter is almost impossible to match. As people have said, it's difficult to compare the two ...

    Nov 25, 2008


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality