User avatar

sofi

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    Hello there, I'm Sofi :D I hope you're liking YWS so far. I'm a greeter (my name's blue) so I'm basically here to help you out with anything if you ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    I woke up screaming, with tears running down my face. Ever since that day, I have been getting nightmares [no comma needed] about it. It’s the same thing everyday . ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Living

    I woke up screaming, with tears running down my face. Ever since that day, I have been getting nightmares [no comma needed] about it. It’s the same thing everyday . ...

    Jan 18, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello!

    Hi there Luna! Welcome! :D You know one of the things I love about being a greeter is that it's so nice to keep meeting people who have the same ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey *wave*

    Hi Leoni! Welcome to YWS! It's always nice to have a new memeber :D So what kinds of things do you like to write? Poetry, Romance, Science fiction? Or maybe ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Have you ever seen yourself as the Random Member?

    I did the other day :D Hahaha I was sitting there thinking, my oh my who has that fantastic avatar? Oh, it's me! :D Well no I wasn't, really, but ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cracks in the Sidewalk

    Hi there :D Alright, if I'm completely honest, I didn't particularly enjoy this. There was nothing which particularly pulled me into the story. I found the last two paragraphs picked ...

    Dec 29, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: You Know You Want Some [re-opened]

    Hello there :D Thank you so much for the review! It was very helpful indeed, I appreciate it! Sofi.

    Dec 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Purp vs Blue I

    :o I didn't even know about this :cry: You just wait till next time though :D Muahahaha And well done blues who did actually know about this :D

    Dec 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    Hey there! Unfortunately I don't have time for a very in depth critique, which is actually alright since there wasn't much here to critique really :D I thought this was ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new :) just introducing myself :P

    I really do think Nutty is The Greeter Of All Greeters and hasnt really left me with much to say except for Welcome! haha :D I think you'll like it ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pomegranate Seeds iii (their world)

    Hello there :D Alright so I read through this and really enjoyed it and then realised that there were two parts which go before it and unfortunatly I don't have ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex and Marriage - 16+ please

    I don't think that having sex with someone is something which you should do without properly thinking about. I think that it's something which you should really consider. I don't ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: He and She

    Hey there! Alright first there were just one two tiny nit-picks... The street lights tint the whole scene a dull orange, and the scene looks surreal Think about maybe getting ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: [deleted]

    I loved it! As always I don't have anything constructive to say because I'm not really a poet :( but I thought I would let you know that I read ...

    Dec 23, 2008


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily