User avatar

sofi

  • Randomosity Re: Solve this history mystery

    That's pretty creepy :( I had another e-mail similar to this to do with the twin towers where it says all this weird coincidental stuff then it tells you to ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wrong answer.

    Hi Meep! :D I have a few nit-picks first but not many at all and a few a noticed have already been pointed out so I will try not to ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi there Holly! Wow I think Storm_Bringer covered pretty much everything so I'll just say Welcome! I just know you're going to love it here, we all do! Have a ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It's the things you don't hear...

    Hello :D Well firstly I was wondering whether you're going to continue with this? Because if you weren't planning to then I think you really should because I want to ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hi there kemunto! Nice to meet you :D Woah, Africa! That's very cool. I've been to Kenya and it was amazing! :D Welcome to YWS, I hope you like it ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey :)

    Hello there! I think everyone else pretty much covered all the rule-type stuff soo I'll just say hello and welcome :D Hope you enjoy it here! It gets pretty addictive. ...

    Feb 24, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: baby brother

    Hi there! :D Unfortunatley poetry isn't my forte (although I wish it was!) I just like to read it but there were just one or two things which I noticed ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Summer Sunshine

    This is lovely :D You've got good tone and I love the way you've done the stem and the leaves with all different greens. What did you use to do ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dusting Off Angels

    Hey Evi! Okay, firstly nit-picks (of which there is only one!) And Death had him frozen at the window, looking at a mid-day sky that was the color of false ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi im new here

    Hi pink :D Welcome to YWS! Yes that's generally what the idea is BUT you have to remember the golden rule :D For every piece of writing you post you ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradise Island (2)

    Hello, again! :D Alrighty, well most of the little nit-picks that I would have picked have already been mentioned (and there were hardly any at all :D ) except, I ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paradise Island (1)

    Hello there :D I'm Sofi and I shall be giving you a review this evening. First, the turbulence. Then the panicking. I distinctly remember the smell of fear in I ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Konbanwa

    Hi there Amy! Ooooh Fingersmith you say? :D My Granny bought me that book over the summer but I haven't got round to reading it yet. I'll be sure to ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Giving Up

    Hello there Cat! Unfortunatly, I don't have time for a long crituique since I'm actually meant to be sleeping since I'm up for school tomorow, which is annoying because I ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: "There's nothing common about a commonplace book"

    a writer for The Times so appropriately put it. It's something I've been doing for a while now. I note down anything and everything into a notebook. Passages for a ...

    Jan 19, 2009


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket