User avatar

sofi

  • Romantic Novels Re: All the Shades of Grey - Prologue

    i think i might just be being picky with this but in the line: 'When I was younger, I used to watch those ducks swimming on the water and ducking ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Why The Boy Cried 'Wolf'!

    I loved your idea for this and i think it has a lot of potential. a lot of this is my personal response and opinion of your piece so obviously ...

    Jul 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Target

    I thought this was fantastic. I loved your descriptions like (i dont know how to make it a quote): 'I hear laughs from the crowd, and I can feel my ...

    Jul 4, 2008


The chains of habits are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.
— Warren Buffet