User avatar

sofi

  • General Fiction Novels Re: I'm Not There [chapter one posted]

    Hey Miffles! Really, you should have reviewed two works before posting something of your own. It just makes sure that everyone gets critiques and it will make people more willing ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Umm...hi. ;]

    Hey Rosie! Welcome to YWS :D Don't worry. Loveing books doesnt make you sad! I think my main goal in life is to have build a library in my house ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone

    Hey matt! First of all, welcome to YWS :if you enjoy writing you really will like this site. What kinds of genres do you write? Second, good luck with your ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Into The Dark

    I loved reading this. It was fantastically well written, I loved your style, and some of it had me in tears. There were a few bits which I didn't like ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you write?

    Haha I'm exactly the same as ProfessorRabbit with having to type things into my phone when i get an idea. I mostly just write wherever I get an idea for ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Imagine a world...

    Hey! Alright, so I'm not really good at critiquing poetry, I just like to read it so I'm sorry I don't really have much to say that's constructive, there was ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pink High Tops and Buterfly Wings

    Hey Kaila! :D Overall... I loved the subject matter of this piece and i enjoyed reading it a lot. I think it's because it reminded me a lot of myself, ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New member here

    Hey :D Welcome to YWS! I think you'll really like it here. It's easy to become addicted to! What kind of thing do you write? If you have any questions ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Help Me - Newbie Alert!

    Hi :D how do you like the site so far? I think you'll really like it here. What kinds of things do you like to write? If you have any ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    I absolutly loved this book. I picked it up and couldn't put it down. It completly hooked me from the first page. I think it was the different, if slightly ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art, and its limits

    I don't think you can shove a pile of bricks down a toilet and call it art. It lacks imagination and taste. But then, that's also just your personal opinion. ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The World Police

    that does benefit US citizens in the long run because it could make us potential new allies with resources we're lacking (eg: oil). To be honest, I think America (and ...

    Aug 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Suzanne and JabberHut!

    Happy Happy Birthday! Have a great day :D sofi. xx

    Jul 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Edges

    Hmmm I have mixed feelings about this piece. I loved the way you started it. It hooked me and made me want to finish reading. But after this part: But ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art, and its limits

    I think it's the ideas behind the art that make it artwork. What inspired that artist what made them decide to do it. So many people tend to write off ...

    Jul 26, 2008


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy