User avatar

sofi

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Name Me Some Poets!

    Carol Anne Duffy is definitely one of my favourites. I met her recently as well because she came to my school as part of this 'Poetry Live' tour thing and ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Worthless

    Hey Megan (I hope you don't mind me calling you just Megan) I'm Sofi and I'm going to be doing a review of your writing..well obviously :D Anyway, I didn't ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: springrain2693 is the April 2009 Member of the Month!

    Well done! :D That really is so great you must be ecstatic! Congrats! :D

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: March Greeter of the Month: Meep(:

    Well done Meep! :D Okay, I know this is a very late post haha but I've only just seen this thread! But yes, very well done! :D

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Articles Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    NOTE: This is something I wrote recently because I felt like it was something I needed to write and needed to share with people. It's quite long so it will ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hello! I guess everyone else covered all the rule-type stuff :D it makes us sound a bit crazy really, but we aren't that bad. Anyway, I'll just say welcome to ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi i'm new

    Hey Kemunto! To set up a blog go to the top of the page next to 'Messages' and there should be an icon which says 'Blog'. Move your mouse over ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wrong answer.

    Aahhh, I see now :D Hmmm, okay I think that needs to be much clearer because when I read it, it sounded like the same situation reversed i.e. Micah turned ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Research Re: Evil Other Woman

    Hmmm if it was me I don't think I'd take the girl to the side to tell her but I think I would try and emphasise how close I was ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part 1 of Louisa Madison's story

    Hi there! Firstly, welcome to YWS! :D Secondly, your review!! I have some little nit-picks first of all. They aren't anything very big just little things I noticed, and then ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A Rubix Cube :D Sofi

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup, fellow Writers? Newbie here. xDD

    Hi Neko! :D Welcome to YWS! It's always nice to have new additions! I hope you love it here, which I'm sure you will! Have a good look around there ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 'The Dark Side of Dubai'

    I found this article very interesting to read ... Dubai's a place which is in the news quite a bit these days and is advertised lots so I was interested ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Five Children Slain by Father

    Stuff like this is so awful. It's so scary knowing that these things can happen. And people who you think you know so well can do them. I mean when ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Random Question

    I wasn't sure where to post this but basically, I want to change the first letter of my username to a capital letter. I didn't realise I hadn't capitalized it ...

    Apr 10, 2009


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming