User avatar

sofi

  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Hmm it's either that or General Certificate of Standard Education. something along those lines anyways :D 5 days to go. AAHHH :(

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    6/10 I haven't heard of the first 3 but i LOOOVEE the last 2 :D This thread's getting a bit addictive haha 1. Milburn - Rudiments 2. Reel Big Fish ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    To be honest, I think it all depends on the person. I think that some people don't necesarily want to hurt people, they just feel very intense emotions which they ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: tube journey

    I was happy to :D Let me know if and when you post your redreaft, I'd love to read it. PM or something :D I actually only have one piece ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: *Insert Random Hilarious Phrase Here*

    Hey Leomar! As Layleun said, I would assume you're here because you like to write? And even if you don't maybe now would be a good time to try it. ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello People!

    Hi beautyandthefish haha I love the name :D very original. Welcome to YWS :D I'm not so good at critiquing romance but i do like reading it :D so I'm ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: tube journey

    Firstly- Welcome to YWS :D (I noticed you were new) Secondly- You really should have reviewed two other pieces by other people before you post your own, and that continues ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Hmm I really like Coldplay and Blink 182 but I have to say I really hate Simple Plan. Their music is a teeny bit too depressing for me :D Anndd ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    An A in history?! that's pretty impressive. I'm taking it next year and everyone keeps telling me hard the course is :( GCSE results come out on the 21st. well ...

    Aug 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Ah i had to leave my computer so my post came too late... it was meant to be a reply to Sam's!ok kylan i give you... 6/10 because i love ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Ahh the decemberists! :D you should get 10/10 just for that. hmm but i haven't heard of two of them and I'm not a huge fan of number 3 sooo... ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Orb of Confucius (1)

    Alright, I always try and try and fail to find something critique-able in your pieces and it never works! I thought your characters emotions and personality were shown brilliantly. It ...

    Aug 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey

    Hey welcome to YWS :D What kinds of things do you write most? Mostly for this site you just need to remember that every piece of work you post you ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Art, and its limits

    There's nothing there. It's a circle, a square, and two shades of white But that's what you see. How do you know that everyone else who looks at it sees ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bull Fighting

    It's not harmless at all. The way the bulls are treated during the so called 'entertainment' it horrible. We had to do a debate on this actually when I was ...

    Aug 7, 2008


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence