User avatar

sofi

  • Randomosity Re: I Need Some Help!

    So basically, since we moved into this new house over a year ago I've been waiting to redecorate my room and I've finally got round to it (YAY!) On one ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    oooh the Klaxons and Kings of Leon. I'm impressed :) I'd give it 9/10 because I love Maroon 5 as well :) 1. Patience - Take That 2. Everybody knows ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm an oldie... seriously!

    Hey there Jesooz! :D How do you like YWS so far? I've been on a few other sites as well, and I really think this one is the best! I'm ...

    Aug 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Cade: I actually really liked The Other Boleyn Girl. I thought it was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot. I quite like historical stuff. I'm a bit of a ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: One more new person

    Hey jones! Welcome to YWS! I just critiqued one of your pieces! It was very good. I did notice that you haven't yet critiqued any works yet, and you should ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Narrow Path

    Hey jones! I really liked your subject matter here. I loved the way you had the pathway to heaven (I'm assuming heaven) as uneven in contrast to the other smooth ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cauliflower and Hand Grenades

    Hey Angel Of Death! I liked this a lot. I loved the subject matter and thought you did very well with portraying his Ayal's character. I also like the way ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: No Religion In the Bar Fellas

    I think there are definatly ways to politly discuss religion. If you express a genuine interest to know about someone else religion without being upfront and challenging it and listening ...

    Aug 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Hmm well i guess you just need to look into it properly and in the end something will jump out at some uni that will just make you think 'this ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    I just got my GCSE results over e-mail :D (since no-one's ever in dubai over the summer I don;t get the pleasure of going to into school to collect my ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: love

    You should have reviewed two other works before posting your own- it makes sure everyone gets reviews and it makes people more willing to review your work. Secondly- I have ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pieces of Cloud

    Ok i know we're supposed to give constructive critiques but, wow... This was really really great I couldn't find anything at all to critique. I love your last line. It ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo

    Hey Alex! You're right this site is great for inspiring people. What kind of things do you like to write? The only thing you should really remember is that for ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Exam Results

    Hmm I wouldn't call GCSE's easy, or maye I'm just not as smart as the rest of you! I thought that they gave you a bit too much work for ...

    Aug 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evil, are we born with it?

    And there's an infinate amount of reasons that it could arise. And it can be tiny things. Think about things like domestic violence: it happens a lot. You're always hearing ...

    Aug 16, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet