User avatar

sofi

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letting Go

    This was very good indeed. The emotions were done very well and I think any nit-picks i found have already been covered. I'll second jasmine, I quite want to know ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cemetry

    Hi there! Alright, overall, I liked this a lot. It was a lovely idea and it was all written very well, there were just one or two things I noticed... ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello there loves.

    Hi macenzie! I'm glad you like it so far (I don't think there's ever been any who hasn't actually haha) I hope you're settling in ok. If you have any ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Love.

    Alright, I read your other piece 'Epiphany', and then saw this one with the title 'Love' thinking it would be a bit less like your previous piece. I was wrong. ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Other Re: Epiphany

    Okay, well I liked this...I think, despite all the cynicism, however, I wasn't too sure what the point of it was? Is this something which you, personally, believe/think or is ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: CLASSIFIED

    Hello again! Okay, the spelling errors which I thought I noticed turned out to be right after all so just ignore that, it was me mis-reading! :D I noticed that ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    Who said he would be a bad candidate for presidency??

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    That's what I mean when I say it makes him more relateable : the fact that he had to raise money for law school. It also shows how dedicated he ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: CLASSIFIED

    Hello! Well firstly, I noticed a few spelling and grammatical errors so maybe go back and read through it? Hmm okay, well I liked the way you wrote this, your ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    Sumi: You haven't heard of any of them?!!? Not even the Queen one?! I am very surprised :D You must listen! BigBadBear- You're very into musicals I see. haha me ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    Are you sure that's him and not just someone who looks a lot like him? If it is then I don't personally see anything wrong with it. He wasn't doing ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hey Monarch! Welcome :D I think casey covered all the rule-type stuff so I wont bother boring you with it again. I love Disney as well haha all my friends ...

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    No offence taken haha Hmmm I haven't heard 2, but i like the rascal flatts, I don't really like avenged sevenfold but I do like Nickleback :D 6/10 i think. ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you love about writing?

    You can make whatever you want happen. You can create any kind of person, any kind of situation. There are no limits. And I think it's an incredible feeling when ...

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Piccolo Player: Prologue

    Okay, I'm going to take a wild guess that you've read The Book Theif?? I would be very very surprised if you haven't because this was exactly like the first ...

    Sep 1, 2008


When she transformed into a butterfly, the caterpillars spoke not of her beauty, but of her weirdness. They wanted her to change back into what she always had been. But she had wings.
— Dean Jackson