User avatar

sofi

  • Homework Help Re: Germany Pre- 1900

    Hello! Basically I have to do some research on German history pre-1900 including information on: The Holy Roman Empire Reformation of the Church Prussia The 30 years War German Confederation ...

    Jun 13, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Tied Up

    Hello! I notice you're relatively new to the site so welcome!! :D I liked this a lot! It was very direct and, as lilymoore said, blunt which works very well ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    Hello! Hmmm well I would have to second several suggestion... How I Live Now Junk The Book Thief I loved all three! Also you could try: The Lost Art of ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Great Gatsby

    When I first read the book I have to say I didn't enjoy it at all, but it was one of our exam texts this year for AS Levels and ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One big, not-so-happy family.

    Hi fragile_heart! Firstly I would like to thank you for reviewing my piece 'This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You' I really appreciate you taking the time! ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • General Articles Re: This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You [1]

    Hi everyone! Thank you so much for all your comments, and support. It means a lot to me and I appreciate you all taking the time to read it and ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Hellooo again! :D I had to ban myself from this site because I had my AS Level exams and it was too distracting I was getting no revision done :D ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey im new!

    Hey there! Welcome to the site! If you like to write then you will definately love it here! It can get pretty addictive. So is there anything in particular that ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself

    Hello :D Welcome to the site. You've definatly come to the right place for help and support, you'll get loads of constructive criticism and advice. There's a group for users ...

    Apr 24, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Drawing of a Crying Girl

    I love this! Woah you are really talented! :D The only thing I would say is that I can't decide if the lips are too big or not... But it's ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I drew an Old Man...

    This is great! Unfortunately I can't really offer any constructive criticism as Art isn't really my area of expertise, but I can tell you that I think you're a wonderful ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Albert stood observing himself

    Hello there! Firstly, I see you're new so welcome to YWS! :D There's a welcome Forum where you can post to say hello if you feel like it (That's if ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bubblegum has arrived..

    Norway?! Woah that sounds really cool. What's it like there? Welcome to the big, loveable family of YWS :D I hope you like it here, which I'm sure you will. ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey there.

    Hallo there Roo :D Welcome to YWS! It's lovely to have you here :D That's great that you like journalism. Is it something that you'd like to do in the ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Slumdog Millionaire?!

    It wasn't what I expected at all (but not in a bad way!) in terms of the storyline. I didn't realise it was a book before it was a film ...

    Apr 16, 2009


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand