User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Purple Skies and Tasty Lies

    hey Bulletproof1994! I loved this poem. The name "Purple Skies and Tasty Lies" was interesting, but not in a bad way. That's what got me to click on the story, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Goodbye Nick (EDITED)

    Hello cuteballetdancer7, I'll start by saying that clearly this must have been a rough patch for you since it was a true story. With that being said, I think you ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun 4.2

    Hey LittlePrincess! This has peaked my curiosity, even though I haven't read any of your other pieces. I sense a bit of drama going on, you made it very clear ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cheese, Radios, and Jealousy (contest entry)

    Hello ninjacookiemonster! Well, this was interesting. lol, to tell you the honest truth, I couldn't follow this story at all. There were too many characters that weren't described at all, ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Smile, Child: Feedback Appreciated

    Hello antoinette! Your story is good, my favorite part was when you said: In fact, I remember that day with stunning clarity. Some people think that you remember the good ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Prologue: Small Mistakes and Big Consequences

    Hello Lilicia! I'm SodapopLunchbox(: In review, your prologue is very good. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting the end. I was shocked and laughing at the same time. Well, ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Supporting without Support Chp. 1

    Hey LovexPeacexRandomx3! (I love your name btw) I'm SodapopLunchbox with your review(: I'm not going to lie, in the beginning, I was thinking, ugh, another typical theme (no offense) but ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Aquamarine

    Hello Misamiera! I'm SodapopLunchbox, here to review your lovely story. As you could probably tell, I really liked this. Kids these days don't really enjoy quality time with their relatives ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Sins and their Secrets

    Hello UnderestimatedSmiles! This story was awesome!!! Very well written, I enjoyed reading it. I hope that your motivation gets renewed because this is a good story. Its not your typical, ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter2)

    Hello jokeless7jester! I'm Sodapoplunchbox here to review your work(: I'd like to begin by saying I liked this piece. I didn't read your previous chapter, but this is interesting. I ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Note from the addicted

    Hello jjssyy! I see that you are new to YWS. Welcome! I joined a few months ago and I love this website. Anyways, onto the review. You have a knack ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Diamond Sky Sinners [01]

    I'm unsure as to whether I like this or not. Feel free to tear it apart, I didn't spend much time on it. Please don't let the religious part of ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dakota's Diary, entry from chapter 3 (13+ for language)

    Hello RedSmiles! I'll start by telling you that I have not read your other chapters from this series, so the intro in the beginning helped me. But even without this ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Impulse - Prologue:1 "The Fall of Man"

    Hello prism180! I like the idea you have here about mankind!! But there are a few things I want to point out And you know what...that makes it alot more ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait Of The Artist (kinda)

    This is really beautiful, but I agree about the heart, it has to go. It doesn't fit with the rest of the picture

    Mar 18, 2010


Perfect kindness acts without thinking of kindness.
— Lao Tse