User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not alone and the wind would moan.

    Alright, listen just because I'm not experienced in poems, doesn't mean that I'm a dumbass and don't know a thing. I have reviewed poems before, I was just saying that ...

    Jul 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rated 'E' = Everyone!!!!

    Junglelover your kitty is so cute!! The pictures are a little big, but they aren't terribly big so it's okay. My favorite is the third one(: I think if you ...

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm not alone and the wind would moan.

    Hello CardDragon! I'm just cautioning you, I'm not one to write lyrics or poetry, so essentially I'm not the best reviewer. But I'm gonna give it a try! I'm not ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: z

    Hello Attolia! Yes, this did make me laugh, but I wasn't laughing at you! lol, I thought this was cute, so much poetry is depressing and intense, but this was ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: suicide

    Hey Smexaykk01! I agree with blackbird12, I think your piece is very rushed. I'm guessing you wrote this while you were upset with your dad for yelling at you (believe ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ghosts

    Hello blackbird12! This is an excellent story. Very well written, I really don't have much to say about the grammar, except for the fact that sometimes I didn't understand what ...

    Jul 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sun-Kissed Exhilaration

    It was Independence Day weekend and Veronica brought me along to her campground with her family. Now when she had told me camping, I thought she had a camper or ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Falling Sun 5.2

    Hey LittlePrincess! This is my second time reviewing one of your chapters for My Falling Sun and it always is interesting everytime. I see that the plot has thickened even ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fake Date (2) part 1

    Hello Nike! I know this is part of a series, so I don't expect to understand much about the characters and what they are about because I did not read ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Mirror Girl

    Hello Lumierre! I love this poem! I think it's beautifully written, I don't recommend changing it in the least bit. I love the struggle there is between God and Lucifer! ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Bad Day

    Hello Naydy! Well, I think you definately have some grammar to look at. This story was filled with little things I could nitpick on, but I'll only include a few: ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Strawberry Liquorice Laces

    Hello Flit! I have to say, this was a refreshing love story. What I mean is that this story was just so adorable! With all the childhood aspects and the ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Date

    Hello winterbaby! When I started reading this, when I saw Holden Caulfield, I immediately knew he was from a book. I believe it's Catcher In The Rye? I'm not sure, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Demon HourGlass

    Hello SlyNightOwl! I liked this story, it's unique. Nowadays I see too many stories about vampires and other creatures, but Demons is a first. Anyways, I have a few grammar ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Maybe Even Happy

    Hello EmmVeePi! You have a good idea for this story, but I think you should edit your transitions more. For example: Picking the bag up off the counter I lead ...

    Jul 6, 2010


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb