User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Romantic Novels Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue

    Hey Al3xx! Welcome to YWS! Your story was good, but I would have liked to see more descriptions and less dialogue. Yes, the dialogue is important, but I feel like ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Marley

    Hey ultraviolet! Nice twist in events, I don't know if you meant to do this (probably) but I thought this was the MCs wedding day. You did a wonderful job ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Have Faith in Me

    Hey imaginemymind! (I like your user name btw) I love this story! I hope you continue this because I would love to know what Miriam had written for Justin. A ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Singer- Chapter 4

    Hey LavenderBlue! This story has a good plot line going behind it, I like that! I haven't read your other chapters, but from this one I can tell you have ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sunglasses: Chapter Two

    hey trhwrites! I really don't have much to say about this story, it is very well written and I enjoyed reading it (: It's a typical, yet slightly unusual love ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Decoy Dream [02]

    I let out a shriek that permeated through my dreams. I awoke, startled and shaken from the intensity of my sleep. As my senses began to adjust to my surroundings, ...

    Jul 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Piece of Cake (Glowing)

    Hey JaneThermopolis! For only having 103 words, I love this! Personally, I don't think this requires a conflict, it could be just a memory from a little girl and memories ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'll Never Understand(edited)

    hey screamandshout, This is a beautiful piece you have written here. Sure, the plot is not beautiful, but the way you have written it will touch upon many hearts. I ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Dream of Death

    hello FireandIce326! This was a good poem, my favorite part was Eternal life is such a good lie, But in the end, we all must die. The life that is ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sunkissed(2) rewrite: An old fasioned teen pregnacy

    Hello sparkle8744! This story is written very well, I loved it! Awesome development of plot and characters, interesting twist adding in a pregnancy! I only have one correction to make ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Guy Of My Dreams

    hey AudreyHearts! This was absolutely adorable!! It serves it's purpose, cute little love story. Typical twist with the friends liking the same guy. The only thing I must point out ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Mishaps of Wendy Burger

    hey Pretty Crazy, This was very random, to say the least. I think because it was so random, that your story was all over the place. I was very confused ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Picture Perfect: Chapter Two

    hey trhwrites! I haven't read your previous chapter in this series, so if I point out anything you have already talked about in the last chapter, please disregard. Despite being ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Friends, Lovers or Nothing EDITED VERSION

    hey ilovemyboys! This was very cute(; but I do have a few suggestions to take this piece and make it even cuter! First of all, I was in love with ...

    Jul 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: This Guy.

    hello xangeleighfshox! You've got the works of a story going with this, but you should try to draw the reader in and describe "this guy" more. Yes he may be ...

    Jul 14, 2010


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken