User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Welcome Mat Re: All about me, I guess XD

    Welcome to YWS, Joana! I love the state of Maine! My family and I go vacationing up there later in the summer, it's so beautiful. Do you ever just lay ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Making it all ALONE- Chapter Two

    Hey LibbyLovesDrums! You asked for a review, so here I am! There's potential in your writings, but you need more to it. Your sentences are simple and short, try combining ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: The Last Words

    Hey Hibiscus! I loved your poem(: My favorite part was the ending, it was cute in a sadistic way! This world sounds promising, I wish I could live there. There's ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How it Ends

    Hey RazHuni! I like your piece! But if you want to pull off a story like this, bring out the emotion! Pile it on there, show the readers how heartwrenched ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Sign is Vital, My Hands are Cold

    Hey Sierra! I'll start off like everyone else did, I love The Killers!(: I think it's awesome that the song moved you so much to write a story based off ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How You Got Here

    Hey ladymask! I really liked this! At first I didn't like that you were writing as if I was the character, but at the end with the psychological tricks it ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Art Murderers (chapter 1, draft)

    Hey romance otaku! Wonderful job on this! You have an amazing plot line behind this, I've never heard of anything close to an "arterers" so two thumbs up for originality. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Music Unheard

    Hey MitsuSora! Welcome to YWS! (: I hope you enjoy this website, it truly is an amazing writing website, especially for feedback. With that being said, I'm here to give ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 2)

    Oh gosh, problems seem to be brewing in Sesame Street! Damn that Abby Cadabby, she's not even from the original cast of sesame street, I would feel insulted if I ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Renesmee Cullen

    Hey Klpidnc12! I'm SodapopLunchbox and I would like to welcome to YWS! I hope your enjoying this website as much as the rest of us do. Anyways, on with your ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Monster under my bed

    hey smashles! I loved your poem, it's got a good rhyming scheme and it's an awesome poem that you "just wrote on the spot!" I really don't have much to ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Little Do You Know, Breathing is a Privilige-Prologue

    hey MyStoryline! Well if this doesn't tug on your heartstrings, I don't know what will. It's very upsetting when a young life is swept out from underneath them, I think ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 1)

    hey TheEnigma! Oh man, I think I loved this. No wait, I don't think I loved this, I definitely did. We all know that the TV characters we grew up ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Abandoning Fear

    Hey Chryssa2305! Let me welcome you to YWS! This is a really awesome website(: Anyways, onwards to your review This piece is nice, I find myself telling people all the ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Move On

    Hey meggwriting! I loved this(: Welcome to YWS! I only have one thing to point out here that struck me as odd. I want to forget every name, Move on ...

    Jul 18, 2010


so many languages have fallen / off of the edge of the world / into the dragon's mouth.
— Lucille Clifton