User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deeper Wounds [[Chapter 6]]

    Hey RedRaven! I haven't read any other chapters of your story, so I'm just reviewing based on this chapter, not on character developments or anything like that. You've peaked my ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Nature of Justice

    Hey Warrior Princess! I must applaud you on your bravery, if this is a true story like you said it is, then I know how hard it is to fight ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: I Thought

    Hello bluewaterlily! (awesome username btw) I love the passion behind your poem. I hear you about the best friend betraying you, I'm dealing with a similar situation myself right now. ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lies Like Roses and Thorns

    Hey silentpages! Excellent story here! I'm sure that if the winners were based on the quality of writing, you would still have won. Congrats to you! I love the plot ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The violinist

    Hey retrodisco666! I like this story (: it was cute! I could connect with the main character because I too have fallen in love with someone whom I don't know, ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 3)

    Yay! Cookie Monster is in this one! Yet again, this never ceases to make me laugh. But in a good way(:

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Goldfish(The Summary of Man Kind)

    Hey White Rabbit! You write very well, even if it is "on a whim" like you said. I loved your poem, it's a different take on the world! And different ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the cobwebbed boy

    Hey ladymask! I agree with the other reviewers, you did too much telling in this story. Don't get me wrong, you have a good thing going for you here, but ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untitled (Chapter 1) Draft

    Hey Mockingbird1990! Welcome to YWS! I think I can help with your problem about this story's lack of a name. Here are a few suggestions: -Personal Demons (this would go ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Break Up

    Hey ziggiefred! You asked for it, so here I am with your review :) The plot is pretty straight forward, the mother leaves the stepfather only to find out he ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Betrayal

    Hey Fantasyfreak14! Amazing story you have here! It's definitely a unique piece. I really don't have any constructive criticism to say here. I didn't like Elena at first, but at ...

    Jul 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: "Unfortunately... I love you" Chapter 2 (Draft #2)

    Hey Solvalery! You have a few grammar mistakes in here, if you reread this outloud I'll bet that you can find most of them. But I'll point some of them ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Enough!

    Hey nenc123! I hope you didn't write this because you were mad at someone, I'd be scared! lol, I'm just kidding(: The plot was solid, I really don't have much ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Highschool Love

    Hey Stephaniez08! Welcome to YWS! I'm going to be straight with you, this piece is not very original. I've seen this plot line plenty of times and everything lacks individuality. ...

    Jul 19, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: What is a SodapopLunchbox?

    Hello everyone! My name is Meaghan and I am... SodapopLunchbox! What's my username mean? Sodapop - I love the sound of that word. Everytime I say it my mouth feels ...

    Jul 19, 2010


"would you still love me if i was a worm" yeah babe i would AND id get you your own compost bin so we could enter gardening competitions together
— Corvid