User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Peanut Butter

    Hey Drawers! I hear you on this east coast heat, gosh that's why I'm inside reviewing! Nice story you have here (: It's cute, but I have a few things ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Diary Of Jane Chapter 3

    Hey kitrosemon13! I love the song reference in the title, it's truly an powerful song (: and same with the Forever The Sickest Kids reference in the text, they are ...

    Jul 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Lily caught in the Storm.

    Hey thegirlandthepen! This is an awesome opening you have here! I hope you plan on expanding what you wrote because I would read it. Because this is only a paragraph, ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Secret of Hidden Gardens (One)

    Hey austenite! Since the other reviewers have already touched upon most of the things I would, it will be a quick review here. You are talented in writing :) but ...

    Jul 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: And Then She Was Gone: Chapter One

    Hey trhwrites! You asked for a review, so here I am!! First thing I want to point out is the length. This is a really long post. Try to cut ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The nasty three way

    You weren't kidding when you said nasty! I'm just joking (: Anyways, I think you could have written this with more taste as opposed to the upfront approach you took. ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie In Town!

    Hey you, I haven't seen you in a few hours! I'm a very close friend of desiredanime25, in fact, I introduced her to this site! It makes me sad that ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Hard Rockin' Reviews.

    LittlePetRock, can you review my story called The Decoy Dream? ( Chapter one or two is fine, whichever. If you want, I'll even review one of your stories! (: Thank ...

    Jul 24, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hand-Made Violets

    Hey AkiKerosin! You have taken a horrific topic and created a wonderful poem. It's a terrible situation the child is in and I think you've captured the terror through your ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Friends

    Oops! I forgot one last thing I was gonna address! Your title isn't compelling, it's very ordinary. I think you should rename it to something that will attract more people ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Friends

    Hey wishonafallingpetal! (cute username btw) Welcome to YWS!! I'm sodapoplunchbox here to review your work This was a sad, yet adorable poem. Overall it is a good poem, but in ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear god, I killed my husband

    Hello retrodisco666! Your poems never cease to bring raw emotions to the table. This poem was intense, it kept me on the edge of my seat! I love that at ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Them

    Hey Lilicia! Interesting character names, with Adam and Eve. A decent premise to a story, but I think you need to fix a few things to make it great! She ...

    Jul 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Can't Live Without Yout Heart

    Hey wstoffel101! Welcome to YWS! I'm here to review your story(: This was good, but I feel like it was rushed. You should split this up into different chapters and ...

    Jul 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Scrubs - Our Snuggles

    Hey Kiwisatsuma! I'm a major fan of scrubs, it's definitely one of my favorite TV shows! I think you did a good job here, I only have one thing to ...

    Jul 21, 2010


"While we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one."
— Albus Dumbledore