User avatar

sockmonkey

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    I don't know if I really believe this but what if since electrons revolve around atoms like planets and stars, perhaps atoms are a tiny solar system and our universe ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Who plays Minecraft here?

    Ah thanks,very clever.

    Jul 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who plays Minecraft here?

    Well creepers aren't that hard it's just that I get freaked out by sudden noises and stuff so them coming out of nowhere makes me spin around my guy's viewpoint ...

    Jul 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who plays Minecraft here?

    I do its an awes some game and mods add even more to it but i'm' honestly really freaked out by creepers

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    The no its killing a baby thing you misunderstood I meant' elaborate a little more than just say that but I guess that doesn't' make sense the age thing was ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    Alright everybody im' sorry I didn't' intend to be discriminatory at all I was thinking about those people who are saying it should be a women's decision.I honestly do agree ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    Sorry stori I forgot about that at the time I know it seems stupid that I forgot that part.I was trying to help the people who thought that its a ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    Okay well thank you stori for telling me that but I was just thinking about how lots of people think that abortions are supposed to be a women's decision since ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cannibalism in a desperate situation

    :shock: The pumpkin image scared me!Well I am sorry if this is off topic but think about this is it murder if you are in a burning building and someone ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    This was something else originally but it was to discriminatory which was not my intention so just ignore this please.

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Humanity's Beginning

    You really are going to go with that, Adam and Eve and Garden of Eden existed, you really going to try suggest this? Okay let's try clear up some facts, ...

    Jan 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Beauty or Brains?

    brains definitely we would never get any with a bunch of pretty people in fact without brains we could be what is defined as attractive now but we would not ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Type Your Username With Your Elbow

    ddededdeddeedswaswe;po0cv llk,mkkppo0kmjmnjklkre44euy

    Jan 5, 2012


Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna lay down and become a tomato for a while.
— RokitaVivi