User avatar

sockmonkey

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mindblowing theories: yours and mine.

    I don't know if I really believe this but what if since electrons revolve around atoms like planets and stars, perhaps atoms are a tiny solar system and our universe ...

    Feb 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [3]

    Guys wearing caps and sunglasses.

    Sep 23, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who plays Minecraft here?

    Ah thanks,very clever.

    Jul 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who plays Minecraft here?

    Well creepers aren't that hard it's just that I get freaked out by sudden noises and stuff so them coming out of nowhere makes me spin around my guy's viewpoint ...

    Jul 17, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Who plays Minecraft here?

    I do its an awes some game and mods add even more to it but i'm' honestly really freaked out by creepers

    Jul 11, 2012
  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 24th Review Day

    I am excited but what do I do when the team selection begins to get randomly picked

    Jun 22, 2012
  • WRFF Archive Re: Sockmonkeys summer reviews

    I will review dramatic genre poetry from today till august 10 so spam me as hard as you possibly can [sorry if that sounded wrong] I will review whatever you ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    granted but you are bludgeoned to death by a dimple plant monster I wish *** loved me.

    Jun 22, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    The no its killing a baby thing you misunderstood I meant' elaborate a little more than just say that but I guess that doesn't' make sense the age thing was ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    Alright everybody im' sorry I didn't' intend to be discriminatory at all I was thinking about those people who are saying it should be a women's decision.I honestly do agree ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    Sorry stori I forgot about that at the time I know it seems stupid that I forgot that part.I was trying to help the people who thought that its a ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    Okay well thank you stori for telling me that but I was just thinking about how lots of people think that abortions are supposed to be a women's decision since ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cannibalism in a desperate situation

    :shock: The pumpkin image scared me!Well I am sorry if this is off topic but think about this is it murder if you are in a burning building and someone ...

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: ignore this please

    This was something else originally but it was to discriminatory which was not my intention so just ignore this please.

    Jun 21, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    its the smell of sour milk but your nose is dysfunctional due to inhaling toxins into your nose. why do dogs sniff each others butts but humans dont :?: .

    Jan 30, 2012


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor