-
Re: Waking at dawn
This is soooo sweet! It makes me smile. I love the way the narartor spoke of her love. Truly bueatiful, nicely done. The last stanza is my favorite. :)
Dec 10, 2011 -
Re: Night Life
A shadow emerged out of the darkness and let out a laugh that sent chills down my spine. Who the figure was, I had no idea. It became clearer and ...
Dec 10, 2011 -
Re: Bending Flower
I loved this poem. I know poems don't have to rhyme but it is my favorite to read the ones that do. I just think it makes it more flowy ...
Dec 9, 2011 -
Re: Someone Like You
Wow, i really feel the pain of the narrarator. the love of her life will never come back! I thought that this was very good, but sad. Great job and ...
Aug 14, 2011 -
Re: The Waves Remind Me of Your Eyes
This is great, not at all like you had thought of it!! I liked how u made it rhyme because I just always think it gives poems a great rythym ...
Aug 13, 2011 -
Re: Stonger Than Love
I really loved this poem!! And it is true in most ways. I thought that it was really neat how everything fell together and the slow, beating rythym it had!! ...
Aug 13, 2011 -
Re: Will You Fly With Me?
Wow that was sooo neat and creative!! I thought that it was a great way to show how inspiration can come from anything in life
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: wind swept
I liked your poem! It was short and sweet and simple, which made it kind of creepy. Keep writing, I would love to read more from you :)
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Dancing with the devil
Creepy, yet bueatiful and graceful! I enjoyed reading this, it gave me goosebumps. I hope to read more :)
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Love I (Decay)
WOW!!!! This was so emotional, and the last three lines just ripped my heart to pieces! I loved it so much, but it was sad. I hope you keep writing ...
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Broken Promises
I thought that this was a great poem!! You proved your point, it was simple, and very thoughtful. You could feel the emotions in it. Great job and keep writing!
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Did You Know, My Dear?
This is really great and it reminded me a lot of beastly, where the girl loves the guy no matter what other people think. I thought it was bueatiful and ...
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Life Raft
Wow, just wow!! I loved this poem it gave me chills of emotion. It was romantic, bueatiful, and a little eerie. It was well written! Good job :)
Jul 14, 2011 -
Re: the dance of death
I really liked this poem, but it made me sad. I think it was bueatiful and very touching that the girl died just to be with the love of her ...
Jul 14, 2011 -
Re: Rejected
thanks so much for all the advice, I will try to do better next time! :)
Jul 14, 2011
