User avatar

soccer9angelvb

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Why I Cry

    You want to know why the words I say are now silent pleas and heartbroken wishes of care. Why the tears fall from my face as I lay curled up ...

    Dec 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Flame

    My life is dwindling and flickerinig barely a glow. Each word you said against me stored inside from long ago. But there is something else trapping me I need to ...

    Dec 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: tv in the kitchen

    I have one word to describe it; weird. I love your poem though. It's so creative and different and outside-the-box and mind boggling. The concept is really thought provoking and ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silver Valley

    Running sleepily, I ponder my white dress flowing in the breeze. Thinking dreamily, I wonder as my bare feet touch them they freeze. They are the long green strands of ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Christmas Tree

    Your poem is awesome! It's the perfect Christmas love catastrophe. The way you described the tree was really unique. I especially liked these lines: Pearls of light bloomed from the ...

    Dec 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ocean of Emotions

    I love your new title! I liked your old one too, but this one ties it all together. It connects to the poem way better than the old one did. ...

    Dec 17, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Just Friends

    This is a great writing piece. I loved how you described the secret love between them. It almost reminded me of a remake of Romeo and Juliet. How they love ...

    Dec 14, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Welcome one and all! hahaha Welcome to the YWS! I just joined like a week ago so I know what it's like to be new. Hope you enjoy posting and ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ideas

    They’re here in my mind, millions of them. Ideas courageous, impeccable, invincible. Drifting like stars in a galaxy. Packed away like books on a shelf, waiting. Waiting. As my pencil ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Oath Of Silence

    I love your poem. It shows deep thinking on your part. :) I think you could enhance it by making it longer and giving even more detail on the silence. ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: This Metaphorical Knife

    I loved your poem. The way you described both the narrator and the friend was unique. I liked how it seemed kind of abstract and had metaphor after metaphor. I ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ocean of Emotions

    I loved your poem! It really made you think outside the box for the answer. I, personally, was clueless until I read the other reviews and then it made perfect ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Within The Grave

    Thanks for your advice twit, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. This was my first post and I didn't know what to expect. I kind of winged ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Within The Grave

    Andrea Ever heard the saying two’s company, three’s a crowd? I could definitely relate to this. My best friend, Sophie, is one of the popular kids at school. For her ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rejected

    Your poem is awesome! I love it! The metaphors + similies you used were really cool and they gave the narrator depth. Keep up the great work!

    Dec 6, 2011


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore