-
Re: Ocean in January
Those pictures were absolutly amazing. I must say that the one of the birds and that last are my absolute favorites. Where was this taken? The silloute is really cool. ...
Feb 8, 2011 -
Re: A Single Sentence Saved My Life - Chapter 2
Chapter 2: Lucy “Lucy, come one, we need to leave for school in five minutes,” my mom yells from downstairs. “One second mom, I'm coming,” I yell back. I only ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: The Norm
I definatly agree with mlowe16, it really is a great poem. Someone mentioned that they thought that the last stanza should be changed to say something about how he decides ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: Sky Pictures
I really like that picture. I like how all the empisis and that I had to look really hard to even get close to figuring out what the darkened area ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: A Reason to be Good
I really liked the poem as it had a great message but I thought that it was a little to plain as others have mentioned. Another stanza would work but ...
Feb 2, 2011 -
Re: A Single Sentence Saved My Life
Chapter 1: Kate Dear Diary, I guess this is the last time I will be writing because as of tomorrow, I will no longer be here. I haven't decided whether ...
Feb 1, 2011 -
Re: Black And White Photography
I love it especially in black and white. It woudn't be as special in color. Keep snapping. :)
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Suicidal Moon
Hey this poem was really good and I really enjoyed the rhyme scheme. You said that you were sorry that the poem was lengthy but I disagree. Sure it's not ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Elisabeth's Prayer
I really like the poem. There is a special message behind it. I really like the repetition of the word "inside". Even though I don't usually like poems that rhyme ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: For His Life
For His Life his eyes burned with anger, his stare directed at the walls, the walls confining him, the man cried, for what he had done, for who he had ...
Nov 30, 2010 -
Re: Realized
I really liked the poem but it feel like you wrote it once and then posted it without even really editing it. I can understand where this poem is trying ...
Nov 30, 2010
