Random avatar

sobebomb

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My life would be complete

    you have no idea how much that matches my predicament right now. You made a comment on my heart strings and now it's my turn. i loved it. the naturality. ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sometyms....

    Okay. I can see that one. I was reading it scratching my head, not because it was bad. NO. because i am a different writer than you are. That's all. ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heart strings

    A heart tugging at it's own strings. Playing it's own sad song. A song of weary, tearful pains. A song of love that's gone. "For good!! the heart echoed these ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I never knew

    i couldn't read that all the way through the first time. I can understand your pain and i wish i could send a virtual hug... I'm sorry for whatever happened ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    ok. i am no writer. that's why i almost didn't apply here. for writers like yourself, beauity is in the worlds. you have accomplished my goal. Beauity in literary art. ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    Yes there's alot of rules to follow and i bet i wont get them all. (sorry for that) right away. I am a dog person. Lost my dog of eight ...

    Oct 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nostalgia...

    i don't understand how the person that tried to correct you had any idea on what u were writing. Some corrections were fine but ryhming isn't importiant. U had a ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: names bombstar... i want to write...

    im a writer here that cant spell worth a lick but my goal is to create literiary art. I obsessed with art and music and to see what a visual ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: spy book

    Fredrick Wager (Way-grr) decided it was time to go inside. Waiting outside in the cold would freeze anyone to death. He stood up an dusted the flurries of snow off ...

    Oct 27, 2009


Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen.
— Homer Simpson