Random avatar

snillaz

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Things she Learnt to Lie about [needs help please review]

    haha yeah ok. i'd love to read it when it's done.

    Apr 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Things she Learnt to Lie about [needs help please review]

    i think it's good how it is you know. and i just finished the things they carried and i liked it a lot, which is why i came back :). ...

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Things she Learnt to Lie about [needs help please review]

    Isn't "Lyra Doesn't Lie" what was engraved into the windowsill? Which is why it's in quotes. Maybe if the last comma was changed to a colon it would be clearer.

    Apr 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mirror of Memories

    i only want to say that i like that you say the bed "shook vigorously". it gives a good picture of an old, unstable bed. if you think about it ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Things she Learnt to Lie about [needs help please review]

    I really liked this a lot. When i first saw where you were going with this and the ending came into view it did hit me pretty hard and it ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Scripts Re: The execution

    i know it's monty python humor but it reminds me way way too much of Life of Brian (which i love). isn't there a scene almost exactly like this in ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Snap

    railroad one's great

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cats [[Grey Set 1]]

    really like the last one

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Scripts Re: Fratricide

    I really really liked that. But i thought that Herb went mentally unstable too fast. he was upset but in control of himself, and then he took a couple swigs ...

    Mar 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My Favorite song quotes of all time

    I love this idea for a post! I've got so many :P "Gassed and trashed, smashed young cats roasting away." --You Can't Hold the Hand of a Rock and Roll ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Need[1]

    I liked the first part of this more than the second part, though all in all, I enjoyed it. I thought I might not like all the pauses in the ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Pirouette's

    I liked, it all in all. “This video is no longer avalaible” Okay, now I’m pissed off. I get the sudden impulse to throw the computer out of the window, ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • General Articles Re: I'm Sorry, Sally Lolly

    [My interactions with a girl I know. I think this is most people's view of her.] I’m Sorry, Sally Lolly I was talking this morning to Sally Lolly in the ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • General Articles Re: 6:28 AM

    i kind of liked the subdued tone of this. I liked the beginning with the T-Pain mixing with the rain, and the cell phone lighting up the dark. The ending ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    i really disliked Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo. It might have been alright if it had been cut down from 650 pages. but as it was, it was boring, ...

    Mar 22, 2009


I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline