User avatar

snickerdooly

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Determined: The Story of a Beautiful Jew. Chapter Four.

    I've read all the chapters and I need more, my life depends on it. Any second now my heart may stop beating inside my chest and I'll fall to the ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fallen Apple

    Thanks guys. this is to captain classy, I never wrote the apple as being eaten I wrote it as like going through different stages. I'm re writing it so it ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Escalating Involvment

    Thanks.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Escalating Involvment

    Thanks guys, really like your suggestions and this is to dreamy. Every time I read it I find something wrong, like a word is wrote wrong or weird punctuation but ...

    Jan 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Fallen Apple

    The Fallen Apple The Apple drops high from a tree, what words are said can truly not be. The truth I hear is truly real, but I only hope I'll ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Escalating Involvment

    DELETED

    Jan 26, 2010


You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott