Random avatar

snappydog

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life and Death

    Thanks! That's the first poem I've ever written, so it's nice to know I can do it!

    May 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Truth in the Shadows

    Really good, I especially like the emotion you get from that last scene... A few changes could be made to the writing grammar-wise et cetera, but all have been said ...

    May 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Man Who Fought His Fate

    Victor was a perfectly normal man. He wasn’t very interesting, or unique, or special at all; in fact he was slightly boring. On one particular, also not very interesting, quite ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Life and Death

    The beauty of a single drop of water. The tiny, perfect, concaved teardrop. The entire spectrum shining through in all its unconceivable majesty, the glory of creation itself. The wonder ...

    May 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Phoenix Rising - Book One of the Elemental Project, Part One

    A lot of editing has been done as a result of comments, and will continue to be done. Thanks to all for your help. I'm not going to post the ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Phoenix Rising, Book One of The Elemental Project, Part Two

    Chapter Two seuja Seuja strolled confidently through the wrecked laboratory, occasionally stopping to deal the finishing blow to one of the more fortunate scientists – that is, their lives were ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Phoenix Rising - Book One of the Elemental Project, Part One

    Thanks to y'all for reading and reviewing, I have now edited the manuscript so that the paragraph involving the Guilds is gone, and only the sentence explaining the job of ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    My 'plot guru'... Seems to be a popular idea. Basically, he had the original idea for the plot of The Elemental Project (which, by the way, can be read under ...

    Nov 20, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just Doing My Job

    Loved it. Incredible description and a lovely plot. I have only one request - make this an entire book and get it published - I would love to read more. ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Mage's Rest

    Do you mean 'have mercy?' It is a nice piece of work, reads well and very fast-paced. Just a few grammar and description points to work on. And also, what ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Phoenix Rising - Book One of the Elemental Project, Part One

    PHOENIX RISING PROLOGUE FROM THE DIARY OF PROFESSOR YANA KIFRER Day One of the Elemental Project We have discovered, at last, the secret! An orb which holds the power, bound ...

    Nov 19, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hiya, new here. I'm a 13-year-old wannabe author from Exeter (Devon, England) who is currently writing my first fantasy trilogy, The Elemental Project (and no, the trilogy is NOT finished ...

    Nov 19, 2007


Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't.
— Bill Nye